NFL Week 12 - What Have We Learned?!

ANYTHING SURPRISE YOU?

• Total voters

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Are there any big hyped college QB's the next few years out the draft?

If not, Lamar Jackson might look real nice on those billboards decked out in a Rams jersey.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
RuSSoulGlo stuck Denver for all their paper:huhldup::picard::wow::banderas:
He looks bloated, like he isn't in great shape. Breh also starting to remind me of coworkers who brags about all the work he does...but none of it is the actual work he's supposed to be doing. I'm sure he's putting in a lot of "work" but I have no idea what type of preparation he's doing. And it's clearly not working. Even a game manager QB would have 4-5 wins with that defense and those receivers...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Are there any big hyped college QB's the next few years out the draft?

If not, Lamar Jackson might look real nice on those billboards decked out in a Rams jersey.

Bryce Young size might be an issue, but he has the skills and tangibles.

CJ Stroud with the right coaching can be a problem.

Caleb Williams is who I'd wait on, but he still got one more year after this. Baby Pat Mahomes

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have learned:

It may be time for the Packers to move on from Aaron Rodgers and let Jordan Love hone his craft @ QB.

Christian Watson is a sleeping giant! The young Breh got talent and has a bright future ahead of him.

Whoever had Josh Jacobs on their starting Fantasy Football roster probably won their match up this week. The Raiders may wanna invest in him and give him the 👜!

The Jets may wanna ride the hot hand and see if Mike White can get them to the playoffs.

Lastly, there is still some 🏈 to be played. Anything can happen between now and the end of the season.

Last edited:

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bengals got some HITTERS on defense. Had some injuries and young dudes stepping up and thriving. Young boy Cam Taylor Britt a thumper. Mike Hilton ruined Derrick Henry’s fukking day.

What else? Titans got 9 sacks in the playoffs and the line gave up just 1 on Burrow today. Fools were clowning, but the O-line took its lumps early on in the season and has finally been gelling. Even got the run game going.

Chase is back next week to make it 3/3 on the Chiefs. You nikkas all in trouble. :pacspit:

LMAO

No nikka you bums are in trouble