NFL Week 14: What Have We Learned?

ANY SURPRISES THIS WEEK?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low key, DeAndre Hopkins has entered the decline zone.Zero 100 yard receiving games this season.Kliff Kingsbury is the Joker, tho.Cardinals don't really have a rhyme or reason.They're chaos.Sloppiest, most disorganized high powered offense you'll ever see.They're just high powered enough to make up for their sloppiness against mediocre/bad teams.Honestly, I don't know if it's Kyler, or Kliff.To Kliff's credit, the offense looked more sharp/organized while Kyler was out.Thing about Kyler, he's bored with the safe plays.He's always going for the spectacular.On top of that, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed from a game managing standpoint.I think he's another 2 yrs away.Starting to look injury prone, to.The pattern now is that he seems to play a great 1st half of the season, but then starts to decline into mediocrity as you move further into the 2nd half of the year.Him & Kliff regressed last night against the Rams.Kliff seems to panic when teams figure him out.He goes dear in the headlights.No adjustments.No counter moves.Cardinals look like they might be able to win(Especially on the road.They suck at home) a playoff game this year, but that's it.As of right now, they don't have the football pedigree/IQ to be a legit contender.That run defense will do them in.Better hope Watt's able to come back.Without him, that defensive line is food.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah. AZ some frauds. Kyler been playing like shyt

Wait till the football GODs put our squads on the field again.:shaq:

I may be one of the most vocal but many in my Niner community agree and been echoing the same thing.:mjlit:

We want GB and y’all not gonna duck this fade:demonic:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Gotta make the playoffs first

Bet

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Wait till the football GODs put our squads on the field again.:shaq:

I may be one of the most vocal but many in my Niner community agree and been echoing the same thing.:mjlit:

We want GB and y’all not gonna duck this fade:demonic:

TBH SF and those retards in Minnesota give me more cause for pause than Fat Mike's team and AZ. Plus Matt Stafford doesn't have a single meaningful win outdoors in his entire career and that ain't gonna change in January.

Yall ain't gonna bully ball us to death anymore that's for damn sure.