NFL Week 7: What have we learned

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
To be fair to Purdy, his rushing offense has let him down the last couple weeks. The Niners had 65 total rushing yards last night: the Eagles had over 250 rushing yards when they played the same Vikings defense.

I'm not saying he's great. I never believed that, not even during his win streak last season. He's a game manager getting carried by Shanahan and all those weapons.
always been the key to stopping us offensively. Shanahan shyts the bed when you take away his run game.

No Deebo to supplment it has hurt as well.

We know what Brock has done with his full assortment of weapons. What you go do when you don't em all? That's always been my concern. But he'll get the benefit of the doubt cause he's white first but also it hasn't been THAT bad. :yeshrug:

And i'll still take him 1000000x over Sam fukkin Darnold.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The Shanahan magic is wearing off.

He didn't lose the game.

Bosa didn't get to Cousins
Secondary allowed Addison to snatch the ball away to close the half (and they shouldn't have been in man coverage)
O-line wasn't blocking well
CMC fumbled inside the 10-yard line
Moody missed another chip shot field goal
Purdy tried to force shyt on the final two possessions

All that and the Vikings won by 5 points. It wasn't on Shanny. People have to execute the plan.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
always been the key to stopping us offensively. Shanahan shyts the bed when you take away his run game.

No Deebo to supplment it has hurt as well.

We know what Brock has done with his full assortment of weapons. What you go do when you don't em all? That's always been my concern. But he'll get the benefit of the doubt cause he's white first but also it hasn't been THAT bad. :yeshrug:

And i'll still take him 1000000x over Sam fukkin Darnold.

Purdy is only 23 he has room to grow as a QB but these losses have to be teachable moments for him. He has to learn that if big throws aren't there he has to manage the game. Also Kyle Shanahan needs to needs to rely on running the ball more.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Purdy is only 23 he has room to grow as a QB but these losses have to be teachable moments for him. He has to learn that if big throws aren't there he has to manage the game. Also Kyle Shanahan needs to needs to rely on running the ball more.

Vikings have a very good run defense. And I do agree that it's a teachable moment. But to hand breh the keys after a half a season always had the potential to backfire. I hope this isn't the case.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Vikings have a very good run defense. And I do agree that it's a teachable moment. But to hand breh the keys after a half a season always had the potential to backfire. I hope this isn't the case.

Even after last night Brock Purdy is still 2nd in the league with a 107 passer rating. People are worried about him but there's bigger issues right now than him.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

Yea their run defense way is better this year but we were still hurting them with screens and underneath passes but I think Kyle abandoned ship trying to call big plays in the 2nd half.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Homefield is done. They lost that the past 2 weeks. Eagles will run through the NFC Least in short order.

ehh, i wouldn't concede that just yet. even with the division wins throughout the nfc east (and division games can get tricky), we still have a few tough games between the chiefs, niners, bills & seahawks. niners remaining schedule is a bit lighter but still tough and the lions schedule is the biggest cakewalk i've ever seen. i would say the lions have homefield locked, but it's still the lions and nobody would be shocked if they dropped some games to teams they shouldn't. the homefield race will be wide open for all 3 teams til the end.:hubie:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Even after last night Brock Purdy is still 2nd in the league with a 107 passer rating. People are worried about him but there's bigger issues right now than him.

we have a loaded offense when everyone is healthy.

still, i'd rather go down with Brock than put in that goofy Sam Darnold.