Myles Garrett is in MVP conversation

NFC is still mid

Chiefs chugging along to another home field advantage

Giants really played themselves with that Daniel Jones deal

Josh McDaniels about to be unemployed

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Obviously you can’t have every game look like this game, but he has WAY too many wtf games and playing down to competition, bad fumbles, etc. He had 17td 12int last year. We expect elite QBs to be beyond regression. When there’s regression, you should be called out. Josh Allen is….When Lamar is consistent and the ravens blow out teams they should blow out and have consistency, Lamar will get treated as such.

@WesCrook

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

Another sluggish, game manager, only 150 yards passing oh but we got the W game from Lamar. I’m tired of it man. He’s not cam Newton or tyrod Taylor. He should not have so many games like this .

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
@WesCrook

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

Another sluggish, game manager, only 150 yards passing oh but we got the W game from Lamar. I’m tired of it man. He’s not cam Newton or tyrod Taylor. He should not have so many games like this .
So what qb in the league is Lamar supposed to look like right now

Braman

Superstar
Daps
So what qb in the league is Lamar supposed to look like right now

Considering how system dependent it seems all these QBs are now, lamar should be second to only Mahomes :manny: We’ve seen it. So why does it always disappear.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Considering how system dependent it seems all these QBs are now, lamar should be second to only Mahomes :manny: We’ve seen it. So why does it always disappear.
What does being second to mahomes mean?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Justin Herbert vs the same type of team as Arizona —-backup QB, bottom 5 defense, 1 win—- 12/12 120 2td…..THATS what it’s supposed to look like :beli:
So you saying the bears and cardinals are the same team

And since you moved the goal post I just want to point out Lamar has been playing better than Herbert

Braman

Superstar
Daps
So you saying the bears and cardinals are the same team

And since you moved the goal post I just want to point out Lamar has been playing better than Herbert

The irony , considering you keep veering off asking more and more questions :beli:

And this ain’t my first rodeo brother. I said the same type of team, not “the same team”

Bears 27 ppg allowed. Cardinals 26ppg allowed. Bears 2-5. Cardinals 1-6. Chargers heavy favorites. Ravens heavy favorites. Let’s not be dense

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The irony , considering you keep veering off asking more and more questions :beli:

And this ain’t my first rodeo brother. I said the same type of team, not “the same team”

Bears 27 ppg allowed. Cardinals 26ppg allowed. Bears 2-5. Cardinals 1-6. Chargers heavy favorites. Ravens heavy favorites. Let’s not be dense
And yet the Lamar is having a better season than the qb he supposed to look like according to you

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KC aint it bruh. The way they playing they will be 1 and done. 9ners despite that stinker is the best team in the league. Tonight will let me know between the eagles and my Phins who the 2d best team is. The bills just so happen to have our number which explains the lost.

fukkin clown