NFL Week 7: What have we learned

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Shannahan is a hack which is why the defense had to be perfect. First bad game I've seen from them this season and it's not a consistent thing

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Hot takes like these are outrageous :heh:

You’re not impressed with a guy who’s top 3 in seemingly every qb catagory despite having basically the worst receiving core in the league other than his tight end???

Comon folks this is getting absurd

Over the past 2 weeks I've heard:

Mahomes is overrated
Burrow is overrated
Hurts is overrated
Herbert is overrated

These nikkas would find fault with Jesus Christ if whe came back and played QB
Mahomes isn't impressing me this year. He's had some sloppy ass plays. He looked better last year :manny:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Agree with first bold. We/they hold Lamar to a higher standard not bc he black but bc by now he should be top 3, top 5 year in year out—-week in week out. And we haven’t got that. There is no way in hell Jalen Hurts should have walked down lamar and surpassed him as a passer. Hurts was being benched at Bama when Lamar was winning MVP

Disagree with the 2nd bold. He ain’t close to Mahomes. Lamar gets a pass with ‘no weapons’. Mahomes wins a chip with ‘no weapons’. They ain’t close
I wouldn't go this far.

Daps
Mahomes isn't impressing me this year. He's had some sloppy ass plays. He looked better last year :manny:
His QB is slightly lower than it was one year ago and higher than it was 2 years ago. Mind you this is probably the worst receiving core of his career. There's no data that backs up him being worse or even better. It's just his average elite play that he's consistent on

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yea. As a 49ers fan we needed the 1 seed and there is a chance that that loss to the Vikings could haunt us because I don't see us going undefeated in the division and the Eagles are better than us defensively and Jalen Hurts despite his flaws is better in crunch time.
:ohhh:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lions have the easiest schedule. Super Bowl goes through detroit. Eagles still got bills chiefs whiners seahawks cowboys twice.
We have to see if Detroit can rebound from being exposed by another good team and maintain their pace. Goff has an NFC chip but most of this team hasn't been anywhere. All the bad breaks last season should've hardened them though.

I also believe in momentum and traps. Yeah most of the Lions remaining opponents have subpar records but some of them aren't necessarily as bad as their records.

Raiders and Chargers are underperforming. Bears were always gonna be #3 in the North but we didn't think they'd be this bad. NFC South is trash but the Saints will likely be the tallest midget so some wins will be stolen by them. One or 2 of those games could be dropped.

The last 3 games is actually kinda a test. Host the Vikings, who are better than their current record and may have gotten their sensu bean last night. Visit Dallas, who people are eager to hate on but is Top 4 in the conference. And then visit the Vikings. 2 division games and conference gatekeeper to end your season is a bit crazy.

They could finish 6-4 almost as easily as 8-2.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
We have to see if Detroit can rebound from being exposed by another good team and maintain their pace. Goff has an NFC chip but most of this team hasn't been anywhere. All the bad breaks last season should've hardened them though.

I also believe in momentum and traps. Yeah most of the Lions remaining opponents have subpar records but some of them aren't necessarily as bad as their records.

Raiders and Chargers are underperforming. Bears were always gonna be #3 in the North but we didn't think they'd be this bad. NFC South is trash but the Saints will likely be the tallest midget so some wins will be stolen by them. One or 2 of those games could be dropped.

The last 3 games is actually kinda a test. Host the Vikings, who are better than their current record and may have gotten their sensu bean last night. Visit Dallas, who people are eager to hate on but is Top 4 in the conference. And then visit the Vikings. 2 division games and conference gatekeeper to end your season is a bit crazy.

They could finish 6-4 almost as easily as 8-2.

:pachaha: Not with Stinky at HC, Sid at OC, Derek fukkin CAC at QB, and the "UnhoLy Quad" on the O-Line :jordanfacepalm:

Although, it would not surprise me if they manage to get a W against the Lions, since they will likely be in job-saving mode around that time. :smh: :snoop:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:pachaha: Not with Stinky at HC, Sid at OC, Derek fukkin CAC at QB, and the "UnhoLy Quad" on the O-Line :jordanfacepalm:

Although, it would not surprise me if they manage to get a W against the Lions, since they will likely be in job-saving mode around that time. :smh: :snoop:
You just gon shìt on your team till the end huh? :pachaha:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't go this far.

Lamar may have a higher ceiling (last week), but he’ll come right back and have another game full of him making the :why: face. Hurts is (was?) more consistent

And I think where people get confused is they see people talk about Lamar like this and think it’s on some :mjpls:

Nah, what it is, is laker should be hands down the 2nd best QB by now. Hurts, Allen, Burrow, Herbert, Tua all cam after him no more excuses

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamar may have a higher ceiling (last week), but he’ll come right back and have another game full of him making the :why: face. Hurts is (was?) more consistent

And I think where people get confused is they see people talk about Lamar like this and think it’s on some :mjpls:

Nah, what it is, is laker should be hands down the 2nd best QB by now. Hurts, Allen, Burrow, Herbert, Tua all cam after him no more excuses
Hurts is more consistent because he has the better weapons and O-line. I agree that people play the race card too much with Lamar but Hurts hasn't surpassed him as a passer.