NFL What have we learned week 16

KidJSoul

Superstar
Daps
Bills are good, and Josh Allen shouldn't ldn't be disrespected. He's still carrying them, low key. :ufdup:

My Patriots had a lucky stretch due to injuries. As soon as we started playing healthy good teams, our flaws are exposed. Our defense is leaky, and our offense is limited and can't put together a complete game :francis: Mac is good, but some type of way. He has a high floor, but how is his ceiling?

Joe Burrow is really good, and is proving that wins are sometimes a QB stat. Yall thought Cincinnati would ruin him, but they didnt. Look at that bum in Cleveland named Baker Mayfield, he has zero excuses to be this bad.

Davis Mills is low key the 2nd best QB in the draft class :manny:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
@Recca Gatsby
@chargers31
@Th3G3ntleman
@BeachBum Unreal
We’re not making no damn playoffs.:francis:

The Chargers need to take that $70 million in cap space this off-season, and let Staley build his defense. Tom Telesco needs to focus on building depth because ours is ass;
we have the biggest talent drop off in the league.
Kenneth Murray needs a new team, because he’s not it for us. Breh is too slow at diagnosing plays to play in the middle, and then we let him play on the edge and he can’t do that either. He’s gotta go.
Jared Cook keeps giving up in the middle of his routes with his back turn to the quarterback. He’s gotta go too.

Boy, life comes at you fast.:mjcry:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Mac Daddy Jones was the toast of the town 3 weeks ago. 2TD 4INTs last 3 games with a QB rating under 75. Including a game where he completed 2 passes. I warned yall about crowning this dude.
What we’re really learning is that these rookie QB’s a whole suck dikk and that really includes Lawrence.

so for any team in need of a QB next April, it might not be worth it to reach for one cuz these QB’s are half as talented as the Lawrence’s and Jones’ and Lance’s.

Daps
Reppin
Mississippi/Tennessee
What we’re really learning is that these rookie QB’s a whole suck dikk and that really includes Lawrence.

so for any team in need of a QB next April, it might not be worth it to reach for one cuz these QB’s are half as talented as the Lawrence’s and Jones’ and Lance’s.

The exact reason why Minnesota has no other choice but to run it back for one more year with Cousins and that’s not even counting contract reasons why.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Only one crowning him was my boy @BucciMane :lolbron:

Never crowned Mac.

I've said he doesn't have the arm strength right now. He's done well for a rookie, but he's been making more questionable decisions over the past few weeks. We'll see how he finishes the year and during the playoffs, if the Patriots make it.

broller

Superstar
Daps
Mac Daddy Jones was the toast of the town 3 weeks ago. 2TD 4INTs last 3 games with a QB rating under 75. Including a game where he completed 2 passes. I warned yall about crowning this dude.

Mad magazine ass cac

Jordan-MadMagazine-1.jpg

broller

Superstar
Daps
Never crowned Mac.

I've said he doesn't have the arm strength right now. He's done well for a rookie, but he's been making more questionable decisions over the past few weeks. We'll see how he finishes the year and during the playoffs, if the Patriots make it.

You guys own so many tiebreakers it'd be a surprise if you don't make it.