NFL What have we learned week 16

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
The differenc between Goff and Stafford is that Stafford is still a serviceable QB when turning the ball over. Goff would completely disintegrate once he was throwing picks and Mcvay would already be using half the playbook

Yeah they both throw picks, and Stafford throws more than a ‘good’ QB does or should. But like you said, Stafford is able to do so much that Goff can’t. He makes the throws that they need to move chains, and he’s had like 4-5 deep bomb TDs this year.

I threw a small bet for the Rams to win the Super Bowl at +750 odds. I don’t expect them to win, but the defense is coming together. If they can stay healthy then Stafford driving that offense makes them a legit contender

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah they both throw picks, and Stafford throws more than a ‘good’ QB does or should. But like you said, Stafford is able to do so much that Goff can’t. He makes the throws that they need to move chains, and he’s had like 4-5 deep bomb TDs this year.

I threw a small bet for the Rams to win the Super Bowl at +750 odds. I don’t expect them to win, but the defense is coming together. If they can stay healthy then Stafford driving that offense makes them a legit contender

They have a shot because they are the most talented team in the league, but Stafford in particular is why they aren't the best team in the league.

The Packers, Chiefs and Bucs (maybe not so much the Bucs now due to injury, we'll see) are the favorites to win it all. Rams join the Cards, Cowboys and Bills as not-so-likely contenders.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
They have a shot because they are the most talented team in the league, but Stafford in particular is why they aren't the best team in the league.

The Packers, Chiefs and Bucs (maybe not so much the Bucs now due to injury, we'll see) are the favorites to win it all. Rams join the Cards, Cowboys and Bills as not-so-likely contenders.

I agree w/ this. He’s bound to have a 2-3 pick game somewhere. But if they can sneak the 1 seed, it’s all at home. My big futures bet is on the chiefs, but outside of them the Bucs and packers I see possibilities for the Rams and Bills.