Nice,France Attacker was Bisexual, ISIS lost

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
You just know ISIS is like :francis::sadcam::snoop::whoa:

They were "YESSS he is one of us, he did it for ISIS".

Now not so much.

Is ISIS even real at this point? :jbhmm:

http://gawker.com/cops-say-nice-attacker-championed-by-isis-as-a-devout-1783848456

The attacker had a 73-year-old retiree boyfriend. :dahell:

“He didn’t pray, he didn’t fast, he drank alcohol,” Bouhlel’s father, Mohamed Mondher Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, told The Local. “He even took drugs.”

Another woman told the paper he was a man “who flirted with anything that moved.” :pachaha:

After his wife divorced him:

“He defecated everywhere, he cut up his daughter’s teddy bear and slashed the mattress,” the neighbor said. “I don’t think there was a radicalisation issue, I think there was a psychiatric problem.”

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
“He defecated everywhere, he cut up his daughter’s teddy bear and slashed the mattress,” the neighbor said. “I don’t think there was a radicalisation issue, I think there was a psychiatric problem.”

1561424350-snuggle-air-wick-large-10.jpg

RIP Rupert

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
You just know ISIS is like
They were "YESSS he is one of us, he did it for ISIS".
Now not so much.

Is ISIS even real at this point?

http://gawker.com/cops-say-nice-attacker-championed-by-isis-as-a-devout-1783848456
The attacker had a 73-year-old retiree boyfriend.
“He didn’t pray, he didn’t fast, he drank alcohol,” Bouhlel’s father, Mohamed Mondher Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, told The Local. “He even took drugs.”
Another woman told the paper he was a man “who flirted with anything that moved.”
After his wife divorced him:
The truck driver was radicalized recently, so if he was living a wayward life (pooping on stuffed animals, bi-sex stuff, drugs), which it appears that he did, maybe he thought he could justify all the wrongs he had done by joining ISIS and performing an attack and being a martyr.