Nice,France Attacker was Bisexual, ISIS lost

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The truck driver was radicalized recently, so if he was living a wayward life (pooping on stuffed animals, bi-sex stuff, drugs), which it appears that he did, maybe he thought he could justify all the wrongs he had done by joining ISIS and performing an attack and being a martyr.

:childplease: Shut up cac. Maybe based on his history he was just a mentally disturbed person.
Or is that an excuse only white folk can have. :mjdrinking:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
VAp03IX.gif

This belongs here

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The liberal spin on that Nice attacker is that they don't want to acknowledge it as a terrorist attack because it didn't involve the use of guns and gays were not targeted.

:beli:

I completely forgot who I was taking to. The "Asian" police officer.

Yes it is the "liberals" fault. :comeon:

Coming back to spy the Negros are you? :skip:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How? They still had 84 cacs wiped off.
Well to begin this guy had no affiliation to them so for them to claim him was just a big L in hindsight. But to expand on why they are losing is because EYESIS is rapidly losing strength and influence in Iraq, Syria, and Lybia. They're losing on the ground. Losing men. Losing money. Losing resources.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Well to begin this guy had no affiliation to them so for them to claim him was just a big L in hindsight. But to expand on why they are losing is because EYESIS is rapidly losing strength and influence in Iraq, Syria, and Lybia. They're losing on the ground. Losing men. Losing money. Losing resources.
You're happy? They're tormenting cacs.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps

Whr u get your info from ?

generally interested..:feedme:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I completely forgot who I was taking to. The "Asian" police officer.
Yes it is the "liberals" fault.
Coming back to spy the Negros are you?
Spy for who? You seem to be delusional.

Profile yourself B.