Nick Fuentes says that America's only hope is for a "white uprising" to install Trump as permanent dictator and disband Congress.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Untitled.png

dapped, undapped, negged and ignored

:pacspit:
Seen that guy post in one thread, had him on block since then. I constantly see people quoting him in absolute bewilderment towards the level of stupid shyt he says.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Cause he is saying what the majority of MAGAts are thinking out loud and has the influence of many like him. And a great amount of Republicans think this way too.

This man was at the CPAC conference spitting a variation of the same racist dribble to an audience of thousands. Despite the fact that hes been deplatformed from every major social media app there is, he still has a lot of influence.

Keep in mind what Nick Fuentes said is exactly what they want to do and what they were trying to do on January 6th.
None of this is news. All these right wing alt tech cacs are all the same expect this 4'11 man baby just little louder since he's on his own platform screaming into the void.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
last name fuentes:mjpls: i guess this that black and brown coalition type shyt huh?:scust:

weak ass cac would get folded saying that shyt anywhere but online or in magaland
Nick identifies with his white half and culture, not his latino side. He even goes as far as saying he prefers to have a white wife, simply to have white looking children. Mind you, this nazi is a self admitted incel virgin. I doubt he actually even like women based on how he talks about them.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
How long have we been doing that, and still being put last till this day? When will yall wake up and realize are these other races/nations work against us as? Only The Most High, which is actually our God, can fight this battle. These ppl are making their final moves breh. Voting is not going to help us. Our people have to repent, as a whole. I’m not gonna argue because many will when things start to get dire.

How long have Black people been praying for freedom?

Has that worked?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps

Has that worked?
They didn’t repent. Most black ppl are just playing religion. We prey to God, then drink at festivities, celebrate holidays like easter and Christmas which worships other dieties, fornication/adultery, eating swine, shellfish, duck, blood in the meat, ect.. How can we expect something from a God we never actually served/obeyed? Now that our people are waking up and repenting, these nations will be forced to bring us into our land.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
I wish i could punch Nick Fuentes and that bytch Steven Crowder in the neck. Both routinely say racist shyt with no push back. Surprised no one has ran up on either of these dudes yet

Steven Crowder is the worst

He’s been blatantly dog whistling to a certain group of right wing extremists on youtube since 2009 and they do nothing about it

Look how he harasses a breh just minding his own business and trys to call the cops on him

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
They didn’t repent. Most black ppl are just playing religion. We prey to God, then drink at festivities, celebrate holidays like easter and Christmas which worships other dieties, fornication/adultery, eating swine, shellfish, duck, blood in the meat, ect.. How can we expect something from a God we never actually served/obeyed? Now that our people are waking up and repenting, these nations will be forced to bring us into our land.

All right let's trade. I will pray like crazy and also vote.

And you do the same

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
All right let's trade. I will pray like crazy and also vote.

And you do the same
You have to repent, which means change your mind and heart on how you live and ask for forgiveness and turn away from sinning. The Most high doesn’t listen to the prayers of sinners. That said our ppl aren’t gonna always be able to vote is my point.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Inappropriate Behavior

Has that worked?

2 Chronicles 7:14​

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Haha, I've recently found out about Destiny through Aba and Preach and have been listening to his podcast and discovering all of these Twitch/Youtuber characters. A lot of drama right now.

Destiny is extremely intelligent and his political philosophy right now is interesting when it comes to debating the right wing influencers
but IMO he kinda dropped the ball with this whole Nick Fuentes fiasco. I get what he was doing but Nick being such a weaselly snake was so obvious
and he can't be surprised about all of the conflict he's caused (MrGirl being banned, Sneako up his ass, etc.) Dude is a POS.
MrGirl was right about Nick

But these fast talking bassless voice having idiots are fukking weird

timeless

💜💙💜💙💜💙
Daps
Wow... Thats a terrible idea. 😂 fracture your country while Russia is attempting to take over one and China is plotting to take over the next?