Nigerian student joins black fraternity in "Tazmanian Devil" [Trailer]

invalid

Banned
Daps
It wouldnt be an issue ,

But I cant see the film selling due to the fact that Nigerian fraternities in Nigerian Universities are the most dangerous in the world , I have a friend who ia a surgeon comes from an elite family , he studied at a University in Nigeria and was a member of a well known fraternity/cult , he has two bodies on him , and that is normal , truth is just much more worse than fiction

My Nigerian frat brothers told me that you all don't have collegiate fraternities in Nigeria.

I heard you guys have elite secret societies and cults for the rich where some of the activities include things like cannibalism.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Nigerian frat brothers told me that you all don't have collegiate fraternities in Nigeria.

I heard you guys have elite secret societies and cults for the rich where some of the activities include things like cannibalism.

no they started as fraternities and more or less became cults , in the beginning it was mostly people from upper middle class backgrounds that were invited to join, now its irrelevant , it doesnt matter if your dad is a governor or a mechanic ...

I dont know about the cannabilism stuff , its the first Ive heard , I am not saying it isnt true because personally Ive always avoided delving into certain things ..... personally speaking if I were to hazard a guess from what I know of Africa the cannibalism stuff would more accurately be someone eating the heart of their enemy ..... but for clarification Im not saying this is true or false Im just saying Ive never heard it

What I do know is that members of these frats/cults kill their rivals which are people who belong to other groups and sometimes ordinary people (jews)

usually they are shot dead , sometimes stabbed ..... 50/50 chance if a guy was a member of one of these frats hes killed someone

and these are University students , and they are killing each other regularly

And when they graduate they become ordinary members of society ...... and the thing is , an ex cultists come from all sectors of society

could be a CEO , engineer , teacher .... whatever ..... generally they never talk about it , and people never ask

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
no they started as fraternities and more or less became cults , in the beginning it was mostly people from upper middle class backgrounds that were invited to join, now its irrelevant , it doesnt matter if your dad is a governor or a mechanic ...

I dont know about the cannabilism stuff , its the first Ive heard , I am not saying it isnt true because personally Ive always avoided delving into certain things ..... personally speaking if I were to hazard a guess from what I know of Africa the cannibalism stuff would more accurately be someone eating the heart of their enemy ..... but for clarification Im not saying this is true or false Im just saying Ive never heard it

What I do know is that members of these frats/cults kill their rivals which are people who belong to other groups and sometimes ordinary people (jews)

usually they are shot dead , sometimes stabbed ..... 50/50 chance if a guy was a member of one of these frats hes killed someone

And when they graduate they become ordinary members of society ...... and the thing is , an ex cultists come from all sectors of society

could be a CEO , engineer , teacher .... whatever ..... generally they never talk about it , and people never ask
I knew a dude from Nigeria who was in one of those Nigerian frats I think he said it was called "the Pirates" or something. He did say they disrupted the schools because of beefs. That's all he said though.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew a dude from Nigeria who was in one of those Nigerian frats I think he said it was called "the Pirates" or something. He did say they disrupted the schools because of beefs. That's all he said though.

basically they are gangs , they started out as real fraternities for example Black axe and are morphed into gangs which is why they are all banned
Those dudes put in work , they kill each other amongst things

What your friend said to you is typically how ex cultists talk , they generally never go into details or boast about what they have done , but I guarantee you that the "disruption" he talked about involved murder , rapes , kidnaps, whatever usual gang shyt

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
basically they are gangs , they started out as real fraternities for example Black axe and are morphed into gangs which is why they are all banned
Those dudes put in work , they kill each other amongst things

What your friend said to you is typically how ex cultists talk , they generally never go into details or boast about what they have done , but I guarantee you that the "disruption" he talked about involved murder , rapes , kidnaps, whatever usual gang shyt

The fukked up thing is that he was doing security with me in the states. But he said it was like that over there, He says he knew another college graduate who was peeling peanuts for a living.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukked up thing is that he was doing security with me in the states. But he said it was like that over there, He says he knew another college graduate who was peeling peanuts for a living.

Thats the thing , these are just regular people , from rich backgrounds , poor backgrounds , every tribe every religion , you get to University join a cult do a lot of terrible things , and generally what happens is after they graduate they get jobs and go back to being average joes

and mostly unless someone tells you they were a member of a cult you wont know , generally they only really open up to other cult members or ex cult members , they speak in certain codes and use a slang that only cultists understand

Most of these guys were regular guys that went to University from regular households , they know that admitting you were a member of a cult meant that when I was in University there i may have been involved in rape, extortion. murder ... not saying they have all killed or raped but you are going to put in work definitely

invalid

Banned
Daps

So are they fraternities or secret societies?

You have to remember we have both and they are not the same.

The fraternities are not secret and are Greek lettered.

The societies are secret.

Both have elite organizations.

For instance, at Yale you have elite fraternities like Sigma Chi and Sigma Alpha Epsilon.

You also have at Yale the elite secret societies like Scroll and Key and Berzelius.

They are two different types of organizations.

The Nigerian groups sound like a the latter.

Also, I've seen videos of the canabalism. Some have even been posted here on the Coli. You can find them on social media if you know where to look. There is a whole black market for human body parts in Nigeria. What I understand was that they partake in them as part of wealth and power rituals.

Last edited:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
It wouldnt be an issue ,

But I cant see the film selling due to the fact that Nigerian fraternities in Nigerian Universities are the most dangerous in the world , I have a friend who ia a surgeon comes from an elite family , he studied at a University in Nigeria and was a member of a well known fraternity/cult , he has two bodies on him , and that is normal , truth is just much more worse than fiction
:picard:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Things like getting your first car, beating your dad at something physical, and in some less than reputable circles, first murder.

This is a weighty question that requires a weighty response but there has already been alot of work done on this so I will direct you to that work.

To try to give you a short answer, yes and no.

Nietzsche talks about these two ideas called the Apollonian and Dionysian.

Our society heavily leans Apollonian which means we're ascendants. When trying to find meaning, we lean towards the spiritual, towards a higher plain. We want to rise up, be cleansed, and use our intellect.

The Dionysian is descent. It is soulful not spiritual. It needs to go down, to feel, to touch, and to get dirty, while there is a quality of the human spirit that wants do the opposite and rise up.

Our society is increasingly becoming Apollonian which explains why Rituals and Rites of Passages are disappearing.

Ritual and Rites of Passage are Dionysian.

And we have been mistaking Rites of Accomplishments (bettering our selves/rising up/ascending) for Rites of Passages and they are totally different.

There are many types of rituals and rites of passages. The ones that are particularly important to a man's life are rituals and rites of passages that are suppose to heal or be transformative.

The characteristics of a proper ritual that is transformative or is to heal requires that you 1) enter into a different space, you have to cross a threshold, you have to separate 2) you have to be challenged or go through an ordeal or make a sacrifice (the descent) and then 3) you have to return transformed. And 4) they can be communal which gives a sense of shared identity and purpose of men in the same tribe.

So to answer your question, getting your first car seems like a rite of accomplishment (Apollonian), whereas besting your father at something or, and it may not be politically correct to say, killing someone or going off to war (being separated, going through and ordeal, and returning) transforms us as men (Dionysian).

There is a good book on this called Re-enchanting the Forest. It talks about the importance of rituals and how we need to be mindful about incorporating rituals and rites in our lives even as we get older, and how we should be incorporating rituals and rites into the lives of our sons.

If you want to listen to a podcast on this subject, to get more familiar with the subject, listen to this:

#505: A Man's Need for Ritual - The Art of Manliness - Omny.fm

Last edited: