Nightcap with Unc and Ocho (New series w/ Shannon Sharpe & Chad Johnson)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Wait the rollie pollie and gangsta pastor thing was a shot at Mase? This nikka shannon stupid as hell.
From that comment, does he not realize Mase was a real street dude/rapper? They way he talked about him makes me think he been a pastor his whole life or something, so didnt think he was talking about Mase.

What mase said wasnt even anything and moreso joking on Epps or worth a response. Curious to see how this develops between Mase and Shannon. Mase tried to get at CTG years, but his bodyguard Wax made him fall back. When Cam and Budden got into their back and forth a few months ago, Cam said he had to tell Mase to chill because Mase wanted to take it to another level on some street shyt apparently.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shannon sound so damn uneducated when he was speaking on the WNBA pay vs college players, it's amazing how many people don't understand that the NIL shyt with women is endorsements

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wait the rollie pollie and gangsta pastor thing was a shot at Mase? This nikka shannon stupid as hell.
From that comment, does he not realize Mase was a real street dude/rapper? They way he talked about him makes me think he been a pastor his whole life or something, so didnt think he was talking about Mase.

What mase said wasnt even anything and moreso joking on Epps or worth a response. Curious to see how this develops between Mase and Shannon. Mase tried to get at CTG years, but his bodyguard Wax made him fall back. When Cam and Budden got into their back and forth a few months ago, Cam said he had to tell Mase to chill because Mase wanted to take it to another level on some street shyt apparently.
:russ:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Damn ocho was insufferable on that nfl players report card topic. He also needs to drop his "players eating too healthy and that's why all the injuries happening" angle. It's dumb as hell.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
He never says names, but Shannon had said several times the younger players always have bone to pick with him based off comments he's made about them.
Im curious who the players are, like their skill level and why they dont like Shannon. Was it the fact that he lied/went hard on them or they cant take constructive criticism?

I also wonder how many TEs mess with Shannon. I know he has mentioned several times that him and Kelce are close and Kelco sought him out to be mentored by him.

Seems a few of the top receivers fukk with him. Kelce was mentored by him. Reek, Kelce and DK have been on Club Shay Shay.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I know gil is there for the most basketball focused shows..but damn the show is so much better with Chad lol ..the way they veer off sports topic into fukkery topics is way more organic and seems more cohesive

The Gil shows just seem like Shannon interviewing him to let Gil get some hate off