Nightcap with Unc and Ocho (New series w/ Shannon Sharpe & Chad Johnson)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Since about a month or two after they started :francis:
I have the same issue as you, he doesnt want to be critical of anything. Not even players. nikka couldnt even choose a boxer when someone asked him "boots or tank"
Y'all not realizing he's the color guy... The funny guy... The opposite of Shannon. Shannon could have called a million people to be on here and give great analysis... This is for fun

This reminds of people being mad at Nore.. Oh he interrupts, he's drunk, he's not asking the real questions... No shyt, he's drunk and wilding on a show about being drunk and wilding.. It's kinda the point

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anybody else think Ocho kinda sucks on this?
Very much so. His schtick is getting old and he's a one trick pony. He starting to pocket watch and not giving any opinions on anything and it's annoying. Shannon has to carry the majority of the show b/c all he does is his ignorant routine.
"What happened now?"
"Who's that?"
"What that mean?"

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Y'all not realizing he's the color guy... The funny guy... The opposite of Shannon. Shannon could have called a million people to be on here and give great analysis... This is for fun

This reminds of people being mad at Nore.. Oh he interrupts, he's drunk, he's not asking the real questions... No shyt, he's drunk and wilding on a show about being drunk and wilding.. It's kinda the point
I mean that's cool, if shannon didnt get frustrated with Ocho doing the shyt as well. Even color guys are critical or at the very least can pick between two options.
We already went thru this before :yeshrug:
nikka stood on that "I love everybody" hill too. What's funny is what lead up to the back and forth. A fan asked a boxing question. I think the question was "who do you have in Tank vs Haney" Ocho was like "I love them both, that's a good matchup" or something neutral like that. and Shannon went in, about why he would be trash on First Take. I was like damn, this shyt came outta nowhere lol.

At end Ocho was like "You know what, I dont even want to be on first take anymore"

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very much so. His schtick is getting old and he's a one trick pony. He starting to pocket watch and not giving any opinions on anything and it's annoying. Shannon has to carry the majority of the show b/c all he does is his ignorant routine.
"What happened now?"
"Who's that?"
"What that mean?"

:dead:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
No hate towards the dude but I never saw the appeal of Ocho at all. On top of what everyone else said about not being critical he's not funny either. I never found his goofy persona funny even as a player. I can't see anything he brings to the table. Seems like a good dude though

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
No hate towards the dude but I never saw the appeal of Ocho at all. On top of what everyone else said about not being critical he's not funny either. I never found his goofy persona funny even as a player. I can't see anything he brings to the table. Seems like a good dude though
99% of the funny clips that make it in here, on social media, or even make major news.... are started by Ocho going off the rails

I AM NOT DISAGREEING WITH Y'ALL... I'm saying it's on purpose

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Shannon n Skip vs Shannon n Ocho?

Easy decision for me lmaoo

He ain't the greatest.. but he's good enough

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
Can’t believe it took y’all this long to figure out how trash Ocho is at this. I can’t watch their show but for about 5 minutes. He is annoying af

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
"What happened now?"
"Who's that?"
"What that mean?"

"Stay with me now" lol

I do prefer him and Shannon.

Gil just isn't funny or has that charisma

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
"Stay with me now" lol

I do prefer him and Shannon.

Gil just isn't funny or has that charisma
Gil is awful. He thinks he’s smartest person in the room and isn’t relatable at all. Obnoxious and a horrible storyteller. He’s so stuck on himself he doesn’t tell you anything of substance.