Nightcap with Unc and Ocho (New series w/ Shannon Sharpe & Chad Johnson)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

A weird hill for Chad to die on

Yes it is. Like nikka why are you arguing on behalf of the owners here? And how can he not understand basic shyt players want at their facilities. Bengals were notoriously cheap owners, I remember some players said they had to share used jock straps or something. Ocho was just overall trash on that discussion. Also one of the first times he just kept cussing throughout the segment. Seems players wanting a better QoL made him upset. shyt sorta came off as hate on how current players are being paid too.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Like they didnt have bottled water, gatorade, and gave team used jock straps. I'm supposed to believe Ocho when he said the team had a nutritionist?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gilbert Arenas should be included in the title as he appears once a week.

At 9:00, Shannon talks about his assistant Shelley

She makes six figures, doesn’t pay rent, and only has to pay her phone bill and food :jbhmm:

Yeah but your basically at this mans beck n call because he cant use an app. Cant go on vacation unless he go on 1. Basically paid servitude. No hate or shade its a good deal when your young and got no other obligations

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Anybody else think Ocho kinda sucks on this?
He's okay in football talks even though he pretends athletes can do no wrong and capes for everybody but he has no business speaking on the NBA. it frustrates me that they hired Gil to just be once a week when he should clearly be the main one next to unc covering the NBA playoffs.

I used to not like him on the show at all but after a while I did notice he has a certain charm about him no diddy that makes him likeable and entertaining. Still don't want to hear him talk hoops though.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Ocho was talking about how a few pats player were able to be themselves like gronk and hernandez.

Unc: hernandez was his self for real a straight killer.
:mjlol:

I don't like that Bubba dubb dude.