nikkas aren't eating well in the dating world

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That's what I don't understand. Nobody here is even bragging like we're super negro, pulling 10 billion dimes... but it's clear as day when these role-players show up and try to cut down blacks like we're undesirables on some 'dude, why can't I get women like Todd Finklemeyer? He's an average, meth-using white boy from the trailer park and I'm 6'4, 240 lbs of muscle with six figures but he's with a dime and I can only get fat, ghetto white women. It must be because I'm black."

LOL word.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
another thing I want to add. if a white broad puts no blacks, thats not racist. sorry.

if youre a black dude and put no cacs, is that racist? no its not. you have your preference and if its your own, thats just common sense. if a black woman puts no hispanics and no whites, i dont see that as racist, so why is it you feel some type of way when a white chicks only wants her own fukking kind. :what:

i cant think of any race that complains when they hear another race say they dont date them they only like their own. wtf.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
want to keep 1hunna 50% at least of black men in the uk are taking the L and are staying losing

look at the football players its embrassing they have money yet go for that and these broads weren't even with them when they were broke :what:

tumblr_mh94vfOla21rzmlw1o1_400.jpg

blackswhitechics.jpg

1316088_a_jpg394659692a460258b45a99f1424ea357

daniellelloydPA_468x803.jpg
Meanwhile Eto and Drogba have good looking black girls from the motherland..

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This is the key. These guys are talking about 6'4 buff rich black men as if they are not the minority. The average black guy in America is not eating as well as other races period.
Dude... The average man in general is not eating above average women... No offense, but the average white guy has to come with money and or personality for a dime just like anyone else. I really feel bad for some of y'all. It actually makes me feel bad that your confidence is that low. These white dudes aren't waking up and just pulling dimes my nikkas...

nikka I am 5'10" and I'm currently have rotation a great looking Italian yoga instructor, and a decent looking law student from San Diego... You have to have a good welcoming personality, money(you don't need to be rich, but you have to be ambitious), looks, etc. Just have something going for yourself. Being black is not a handicap breh.