nikkas aren't eating well in the dating world

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
white boys hold fast to the black guys only get the undesirables and ish :heh:
it helps their heart not hurt as bad. but god forbid if the trey songz of the world decide to focus on white broads, lot of elliot rogers will appear.

they should be thankful attractive blk men arent pawgin. we prefer our own....and paags. :troll:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
damn.

you should see the russians Ive pulled out here, and I dont even like pawgs like that. in fact russians are well known to be black men hunters. russian men are too busy with yellow fever, and russian women arent chasing chinese men like that, so guess who they go too when they get the itch? black men, esp since theyre freaks and know the *rumor*. I seen some busted ass rasta lookin black dudes with some of the baddest russians. almost 70% of the russian models here are with africans. its actually kind of a mind fukk. but it makes sense because of the demographics, lack of russian men (going for them) plus russians see black as exotic as they dont have any in russia.

these bb plants are pissed that avg black men are getting avg white women, because it takes one girl away from their avg ass. they can say leftovers all they want, but if that same girl tried to throw them some p*ssy, theyd put the ps4 controller down ...

at the end of the day, good lookin black men arent even chasing cac women like that, most if not all are lookin for black/mixed chicks like jheno, christina milian, karrucha, jada smith, bria, and the 30320980 black ig models. Not white chicks pffftt. got the game fukked up, maybe they need to learn a little more about the black community instead of making false assumptions. I told dude to give me a list of cream of the crop black male models/actors with white women, and he failed to do so. I doubt Chris Brown or Denzel or Will would have any problems getting a model white chick, yet I dont see these type of men going around chasing them, I see Wayne Brady and Tay Diggs type of men pawg chasing and theyre no where near as attractive of the former men I listed. no homo

breh my ex fiance was russian, russian accent and all, blonde hair blue eyes, slim with big titties

and shes the one who chased me, kissed me first, saked to be my gf, was my first sexual experience as well.

I don't mess with russian chicks anmore though :heh:

but romanian and polish chicks love black men as well

tay diggs is with a mix chick now he smartened up

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
it helps their heart not hurt as bad. but god forbid if the trey songz of the world decide to focus on white broads, lot of elliot rogers will appear.

they should be thankful attractive blk men arent pawgin. we prefer our own....and paags. :troll:

even drake doesn't focus on white women

when you look at it, its only really football players and most meet these white chicks in universities where the black female pop is so small

like i said the last girl I smashed was a model a legit model not some instagram thot, I didn't have to do anything.

Cacs continue to hold to black men having fat ass white women or low ghetto white woman trash when thats farthest from the truth

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
even drake doesn't focus on white women

when you look at it, its only really football players and most meet these white chicks in universities where the black female pop is so small
yep. not too mention jocks arent models. lot of them bama ass nikkas are hurt in the face like RGIII

Im talkin pretty boys, model black men. fukk outta here, one glance on IG, you see the black model chicks with black men.

its funny cause first, they say asian men go after asian women (obv), white men -white women, but as soon as you talk about black men, we magically and exclusively chasing pawgs and the only reason we go to our own women is because we cant land a pawg, are you out of your fukking mind? youd better go up to a Shemar Moore or Tyson Beckford and ask him what he likes, I bet 9/10 hes talkin about fine black women like Chanel Iman.

These cacs are mentally disabled. They have a warped view of everything black. Thing about some cacs is they are serpents, saying one thing with their tongue but motives and consciousness are completely different. men that are the least desired or no threat to their women, like indian men, chinese men, they wouldnt put ANY effort into bothering them. how many of these bb plants are bombing indian boards? asian boards? you know why? no threat, theres no need, but alas here they are on a black board. if we are not desired whats the problem? why are you here? we cant get pawgs remember, so then why bother us? hmmmmm I wonder.

man deep down you know whats up, just let it go, tuck your insecurity away and do you. dont worry about what we can or cant do. worry about what you cant do. focus on that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yep. not too mention jocks arent models. lot of them bama ass nikkas are hurt in the face like RGIII

Im talkin pretty boys, model black men. fukk outta here, one glance on IG, you see the black model chicks with black men.

its funny cause first, they say asian men go after asian women (obv), white men -white women, but as soon as you talk about black men, we magically and exclusively chasing pawgs and the only reason we go to our own women is because we cant land a pawg, are you out of your fukking mind? youd better go up to a Shemar Moore or Tyson Beckford and ask him what he likes, I bet 9/10 hes talkin about fine black women like Chanel Iman.

These cacs are mentally disabled. They have a warped view of everything black. Thing about some cacs is they are serpents, saying one thing with their tongue but motives and consciousness are completely different. men that are the least desired or no threat to their women, like indian men, chinese men, they wouldnt put ANY effort into bothering them. how many of these bb plants are bombing indian boards? asian boards? you know why? no threat, theres no need, but alas here they are on a black board. if we are not desired whats the problem? why are you here? we cant get pawgs remember, so then why bother us? hmmmmm I wonder.

man deep down you know whats up, just let it go, tuck your insecurity away and do you. dont worry about what we can or cant do. worry about what you cant do. focus on that.

they hate it

I don't even know why they worry, every black man in north america could have a white woman and there would still be like 100 million of em left

even in canada thers only like 400k black men and theres like 13 million white women

:heh:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
That's what I don't understand. Nobody here is even bragging like we're super negro, pulling 10 billion dimes... but it's clear as day when these role-players show up and try to cut down blacks like we're undesirables on some 'dude, why can't I get women like Todd Finklemeyer? He's an average, meth-using white boy from the trailer park and I'm 6'4, 240 lbs of muscle with six figures but he's with a dime and I can only get fat, ghetto white women. It must be because I'm black."

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
they hate it

I don't even know why they worry, every black man in north america could have a white woman and there would still be like 100 million of em left

even in canada thers only like 400k black men and theres like 13 million white women

:heh:
right? they have some SERIOUS insecurities, its almost to the point of mental instability. instead of signing up to dating sites where actual women are, theyre coming on here to vent. WOW.

type of dudes that get no hoes.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Usually depends on my cravings. Bad ones or whatever ones are the same man.

Daps
I see average dudes with sunken cheeks and dead eyes dating bad bytches, meanwhile nikkas are stuck porking fatties, down chicks and leftovers. Might just be my small circle though. I know taller and richer nikkas eat better.

Perhaps average dudes are not pulling the quality (or quantity) of those higher in the chain, however ...

... it seems that all things balance out in the end.
It seems many who happen to be "alpha fuxs" stumble into one of many "land mines" including oops pregnancies, divorce, child support, alimony, etc.

If one happens to find himself to be "beta buxs", there are options.

1. Identify what it is you truly seek. Is it a relationship? Is it just sex?
2. Have you explored other markets such as other cities or even internationally?
3. Are you studying and applying game?
4. Know the difference between attraction and arousal in women.

If a man, particularly a "beta buxs" man, is making women his primary goal, he will lose. Always remember that hypergamy cares for no man.
A "beta buxs" man should make himself the goal and prize.
Take some time off from the sexual market if you will to re-evaluate your position while devising plans of action.

With all the above being said, a "beta buxs" man should get his money, travel, and fitness game up.
That money game should be focused on passive income.
You will pull younger and more attractive women overseas than you would here in the States if one is "beta buxs".
Try some countries like Japan, Australia, Brazil, Britain, Sweden, Germany, Thailand, or the Philippines.

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Im really sick of nikkas blaming their lack of bad females on their race. I'm sorry but "getting p*ssy from good looking women" should not be something that a black male should complain about... If it is, you need to dig a littler deeper than the surface and correct something within you my friend... Or you're ugly?

Last edited:

insomniac

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Monkey nikkas chase that puss so hard.

If you're solid p*ssy knocks at youre door. At the age 26y.o , personally, money does starts to become a factor at getting a decent hoe. 12 dollars an hour doesn't seem to cut it as much anymore. Get youre me money up then you you'd really be able to start choosing.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Generally women who aren't black don't want black men and Okcupid has published scientific research on this but this is thecoli so I'll let you guys tell your ducktales of white models etc :duck:
Lol okcupid.... No offense my dude but go outside and put yourself out there. You too can eat if you are a catch to these females
Out here. It is sad seeing black men with such low self esteem.

"the white woman's is too goods for us negroes":heh:

No offense to you or people that agree with you. You might not be able to relate because you just don't give off a vibe that attracts many types of women, or you might just be ugly :manny:
:mjpls:

BrUGotg.png
You just posted some basic white broad who hunts, fishes, And four wheels... Obviously in a rural area. Ofcourse she doesn't like black guys. Go on tinder in any major city. You backwoods dwellers need to come to civilization. I went on tinder for the first time a month ago and had 14 matches in a couple days. Half of them were good looking white chicks. This is SF though. It really is weird to see the different realities that you guys experience on here. I kind of feel bad because if you aren't eating off of tinder, you definitely are just ugly...

Last edited: