nikkas aren't eating well in the dating world

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
The average man PERIOD isn't pulling 8s and 9s consistently. Some of you low self-esteem negroes and dungeons and dragons role-playing white boys who pretend to be black need to cut the antics out. It shows how pathetic and insecure you are if you have to pretend to be another race on a message board to diss that race. "Why do women hate dark skinned men? I can't ever pull women because I'm dark skinned. Why do the white boys get all the women?"

The tactics I see used are clear as day. If blacks really had such a hard time with women like that, you wouldn't see these transformers all over the board trying to act like they're black while talking down on blacks.
You a lightskin nikka so you don't know what you talking about and I say that with all due respect to what you say in the Gems thread :yeshrug:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
You a lightskin nikka so you don't know what you talking about and I say that with all due respect to what you say in the Gems thread :yeshrug:

Actually I do know what I'm talking about.
The dudes with some of the most game and the highest quality females have been dark skinned. Skin color ain't an excuse for not pulling women. All throughout the 90s and early 2000s, I heard nothing but women saying, "I love chocolate this and that." If you ain't getting women, it ain't your skin color holding you back.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Might just be my small circle though.
Duh_obviously.gif

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Actually I do know what I'm talking about.
The dudes with some of the most game and the highest quality females have been dark skinned. Skin color ain't an excuse for not pulling women. All throughout the 90s and early 2000s, I heard nothing but women saying, "I love chocolate this and that." If you ain't getting women, it ain't your skin color holding you back.
There's a difference between Reggie Bush "chocolate" darkskin and Ya Boy Bangs black darkskin :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
london
The only insecurity is coming from these Tall Tale nikkas talking about fukking white supermodels left and right, and living vicariously through dumb ass rappers like Kanye who's wife has been ran through by the entire music/sports industry. Their is this weird mental block on this website where black men will blame everything on a racist society as to why they can't stay in school, stay off the block, raise their children, or build a community. But if you suggest that racism plays a part in dating and attraction, or that most non black women are not interested in black men you are a cac, c00n, troll,ect. Which is it? Do we live in a racist society or not? If every women can't wait to get on their knees and suck black dikk, than how can you guys complain about America being hell on earth, or say that white society is against you. How can white people oppress you if, according to your logic half of them want to fukk you?

yeah I agree with the bold which is something pathetic , but to be honest in the uk a lot of women do like black men gona keep 1hunna and not lie, but the girls I posted in previous post aren't in relationship with black men

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only insecurity is coming from these Tall Tale nikkas talking about fukking white supermodels left and right, and living vicariously through dumb ass rappers like Kanye who's wife has been ran through by the entire music/sports industry. Their is this weird mental block on this website where black men will blame everything on a racist society as to why they can't stay in school, stay off the block, raise their children, or build a community. But if you suggest that racism plays a part in dating and attraction, or that most non black women are not interested in black men you are a cac, c00n, troll,ect. Which is it? Do we live in a racist society or not? If every women can't wait to get on their knees and suck black dikk, than how can you guys complain about America being hell on earth, or say that white society is against you. How can white people oppress you if, according to your logic half of them want to fukk you?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Naw Latinos eat better too. Ricans seem to eat better than anyone down here. They got the swag of a black man, with the light skin/social acceptability of a white guy. Asians are a mixed bag. I will say that Indians are very much disliked by a lot of women down here. But if we are talking about a real relationship most East Asians would eat better off White/Latin women than blacks. I have never seen a black guy in a real relationship with an upwardly mobile, college educated, attractive white female. I have seen pretty much every other group do that with the exception of illegal Mexicans who don't really speak English, Indians.
show stats to prove this.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

if you want to at me then @ me

like I said i have nothing to lie, people here who know me have seen witht heir own eyes

Why the hell would I lie for

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Funny how these dudes are never on sites of other races talking about 'ya'll black dudes ain't REALLY getting it like that.' Sounds like insecurity to me. Where do you think 'game' came from, which is something these PUAs are worshiping nowadays?
SOME cacs are so fukking insecure. just last night I had 2 incidents. mildly racist imo. first, my homegirl (attractive paag), hits me up on text like, where you at? you at home? or out? im like home with the missus. she goes damn I wish you were out I really want to talk to you, my *friend*, greek guy, got so pissed off at me just now, I pushed him. Well apparently this dude saw that she wrote *cute* on my wechat pic, then later in the night they were at the club and she was talking to some black dudes from ethiopia. he then goes *why dont you just stay and fukk all those black guys* btw. I know this greek cat and this the same nikka that be fukking MAD hoes, I saw him just last friday making out with some fat white chick. but this fool mad she saying hi to her friends cause they black. wtf. that black meat got even the players insecure. damn shame.

the other story, my girl had posted a pic of us. my girl is a fly, upper middle class paag with a petite body. she dresses fly. anyways its a new relationship about 2 months old and now shes posting pics of us together. why these chinese cat hit her up like *whos that* *oh is that your man?* *how big is it?* is that what you like?* nikka say congrats and keep it pushing tf my dikk size got to do with you? :what: yo these asians and cacs be acting like some beta ass females, for real. you will never see us going over to bb starting some shyt like white boys aint got it like that, oh our dikks are bigger, in fact its other races that keep talking about our dikks they even an acronym for the shyt BBC. Yo wtf is that shyt.

keep living vicariously through Bradly Cooper, yall still aint gettin hoes. your tinder still flopping even the girl that puts no blacks you still aint getting her. fukk outta here.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
SOME cacs are so fukking insecure. just last night I had 2 incidents. mildly racist imo. first, my homegirl (attractive paag), hits me up on text like, where you at? you at home? or out? im like home with the missus. she goes damn I wish you were out I really want to talk to you, my *friend*, greek guy, got so pissed off at me just now, I pushed him. Well apparently this dude saw that she wrote *cute* on my wechat pic, then later in the night they were at the club and she was talking to some black dudes from ethiopia. he then goes *why dont you just stay and fukk all those black guys* btw. I know this greek cat and this the same nikka that be fukking MAD hoes, I saw him just last friday making out with some fat white chick. but this fool mad she saying hi to her friends cause they black. wtf. that black meat got even the players insecure. damn shame.

the other story, my girl had posted a pic of us. my girl is a fly, upper middle class paag with a petite body. she dresses fly. anyways its a new relationship about 2 months old and now shes posting pics of us together. why these chinese cat hit her up like *whos that* *oh is that your man?* *how big is it?* is that what you like?* nikka say congrats and keep it pushing tf my dikk size got to do with you? :what: yo these asians and cacs be acting like some beta ass females, for real. you will never see us going over to bb starting some shyt like white boys aint got it like that, oh our dikks are bigger, in fact its other races that keep talking about our dikks they even an acronym for the shyt BBC. Yo wtf is that shyt.

keep living vicariously through Bradly Cooper, yall still aint gettin hoes. your tinder still flopping even the girl that puts no blacks you still aint getting her. fukk outta here.

one day on tinder

only used tinder from april to june and had over 1000 matches , twice
rjmr2r.jpg

10msxz7.jpg

r10n4z.jpg

veu9mw.jpg

33upfdc.jpg

332b6gn.jpg

25tjg2t.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

white boys hold fast to the black guys only get the undesirables and ish :heh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
one day on tinder

only used tinder from april to june and had over 1000 matches , twice
rjmr2r.jpg

10msxz7.jpg

r10n4z.jpg

veu9mw.jpg

33upfdc.jpg

332b6gn.jpg

25tjg2t.jpg
damn.

you should see the russians Ive pulled out here, and I dont even like pawgs like that. in fact russians are well known to be black men hunters. russian men are too busy with yellow fever, and russian women arent chasing chinese men like that, so guess who they go too when they get the itch? black men, esp since theyre freaks and know the *rumor*. I seen some busted ass rasta lookin black dudes with some of the baddest russians. almost 70% of the russian models here are with africans. its actually kind of a mind fukk. but it makes sense because of the demographics, lack of russian men (going for them) plus russians see black as exotic as they dont have any in russia.

these bb plants are pissed that avg black men are getting avg white women, because it takes one girl away from their avg ass. they can say leftovers all they want, but if that same girl tried to throw them some p*ssy, theyd put the ps4 controller down ...

at the end of the day, good lookin black men arent even chasing cac women like that, most if not all are lookin for black/mixed chicks like jheno, christina milian, karrucha, jada smith, bria, and the 30320980 black ig models. Not white chicks pffftt. got the game fukked up, maybe they need to learn a little more about the black community instead of making false assumptions. I told dude to give me a list of cream of the crop black male models/actors with white women, and he failed to do so. I doubt Chris Brown or Denzel or Will would have any problems getting a model white chick, yet I dont see these type of men going around chasing them, I see Wayne Brady and Tay Diggs type of men pawg chasing and theyre no where near as attractive of the former men I listed. no homo