nikkas aren't eating well in the dating world

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lol people here have seen my exes and women I've messed with

Sorry its so hard to you to fathom a black man not struggling in the dating world

full
how many other black men do you know getting a lot of play on a regular basis from +8/10 from every race of women

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Anti-hero monica , I've been lurking for a while and their posts of pawgs and so on but if there there were white women forums how many of them would be posting pictures of black men like that . Most models are with white men , like 3/10 are with black men . yeah black women stay with black men in the states but in the uk I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't:mjpls: . A lot of cac women ads say no black men but how many black men ads say no white women ( although all races of men don't turndown p*ssy) . And im not getting any whilst white men are .
yo @Tommy Knocks this dude is a bodybuilding.com plant there's a lot of them here

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Upset cacs from topix and bb who are upset even with all their muscles and body fat still struggle to get a attractive woman.

Hell my ex fiance was a blonde hair blue big titty skinny Russian and I was probably like 135lbs back then

yo @Tommy Knocks this dude is a bodybuilding.com plant there's a lot of them here

Daps
Reppin
london

"FlextaMcSignalsNew Member
Daps Received:
Coli Cash:
$500
New
:mjpls: cause i know cant be the only one with some crazy shyt :lupe:.

this pawg neighbour across the street always lookin so good:wow:she put the PA in pawg:ohlawd:
she leaves her garage open sometimes and in a perfect world, i would sneak into her house from there. she'd see me and be shocked but then we'd lock eyes :shaq:and then i'd bend her over her own couch right there and hit it from the back:noah: creampie and get the fukk out before her husband comes home :yeshrug:

what yall got:lupe: "

black men thirsting if black men had it like that in the dating scene , he wouldn't be making a thread about a pawg

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"FlextaMcSignalsNew Member
Daps Received:
Coli Cash:
$500
New
:mjpls: cause i know cant be the only one with some crazy shyt :lupe:.

this pawg neighbour across the street always lookin so good:wow:she put the PA in pawg:ohlawd:
she leaves her garage open sometimes and in a perfect world, i would sneak into her house from there. she'd see me and be shocked but then we'd lock eyes :shaq:and then i'd bend her over her own couch right there and hit it from the back:noah: creampie and get the fukk out before her husband comes home :yeshrug:

what yall got:lupe: "

black men thirsting if black men had it like that in the dating scene , he wouldn't be making a thread about a pawg

Who ave these british troll cacs--and there's about 3 now--permission to talk to dudes? In real life you'd be dismissed as soon as we saw you and heard your fakkit accent. :camby:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:Let's not act like the vast majority of black men would turn down white puzzy(or any puzzy). Black men definitely think about white women more than ww thank about black men. This website is proof of that. In all my years of interneting I can't think of one website that was majority white female, where posters fantasized and praised black men all day.

Most of these 'black men' praising white females likely aren't black.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Some of you just dont even get that there's absolutely nothing for some people in this miserable plane of existence.

I'm not you and don't want to be. Get off my dikk. I'm fine the way I am.am . Al these hating as nikkas and bytches can die. fukk your food...we ain't eating and we mad.
GO to Brazil and get your mind right breh.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Funny how these dudes are never on sites of other races talking about 'ya'll black dudes ain't REALLY getting it like that.' Sounds like insecurity to me. Where do you think 'game' came from, which is something these PUAs are worshiping nowadays?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I agree that some nikkas don't get the same quality per female in every race due to a mix of environment and individual characteristics, I do think there are nikkas who can have close to parity depending on those same things. It just takes more. Unfortunately this is an unfair and ridiculous situation as relates the average man.

pop

Banned
Daps
Funny how these dudes are never on sites of other races talking about 'ya'll black dudes ain't REALLY getting it like that.' Sounds like insecurity to me. Where do you think 'game' came from, which is something these PUAs are worshiping nowadays?

The only insecurity is coming from these Tall Tale nikkas talking about fukking white supermodels left and right, and living vicariously through dumb ass rappers like Kanye who's wife has been ran through by the entire music/sports industry. Their is this weird mental block on this website where black men will blame everything on a racist society as to why they can't stay in school, stay off the block, raise their children, or build a community. But if you suggest that racism plays a part in dating and attraction, or that most non black women are not interested in black men you are a cac, c00n, troll,ect. Which is it? Do we live in a racist society or not? If every women can't wait to get on their knees and suck black dikk, than how can you guys complain about America being hell on earth, or say that white society is against you. How can white people oppress you if, according to your logic half of them want to fukk you?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The only insecurity is coming from these Tall Tale nikkas talking about fukking white supermodels left and right, and living vicariously through dumb ass rappers like Kanye who's wife has been ran through by the entire music/sports industry. Their is this weird mental block on this website where black men will blame everything on a racist society as to why they can't stay in school, stay off the block, raise their children, or build a community. But if you suggest that racism plays a part in dating and attraction, or that most non black women are not interested in black men you are a cac, c00n, troll,ect. Which is it? Do we live in a racist society or not? If every women can't wait to get on their knees and suck black dikk, than how can you guys complain about America being hell on earth, or say that white society is against you. How can white people oppress you if, according to your logic half of them want to fukk you?

Yeah, because slavemasters didn't sneak off and rape slaves. the slavemaster's wife never threatened male slaves with screaming rape if that slave didn't sleep with her, so it's impossible to use someone sexually and still be racist.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The average man PERIOD isn't pulling 8s and 9s consistently. Some of you low self-esteem negroes and dungeons and dragons role-playing white boys who pretend to be black need to cut the antics out. It shows how pathetic and insecure you are if you have to pretend to be another race on a message board to diss that race. "Why do women hate dark skinned men? I can't ever pull women because I'm dark skinned. Why do the white boys get all the women?"

The tactics I see used are clear as day. If blacks really had such a hard time with women like that, you wouldn't see these transformers all over the board trying to act like they're black while talking down on blacks.