nikkas walking around butt ass naked in the locker room UNAPPRECIATION

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a locker room. Sucks, but it happens.
What really is creepy and irritating is that...years ago I used to work out at a local YMCA. And generally it's an older crowd.
People in their 40s and 50s and 60s.

Why the hell are these old white guys having full blown conversations butt ass naked in the locker room?
Put your damn clothes on, man.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
the worst shyt is, at my gym, the sauna has a glass door and faces the showers. So when you're sitting in the sauna, you don't even want to look up because all you see is naked dudes walking in and out of the showers. So I sit there with my head down for 15 minutes. Come out that bytch with neck pains smh

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the worst shyt is, at my gym, the sauna has a glass door and faces the showers. So when you're sitting in the sauna, you don't even want to look up because all you see is naked dudes walking in and out of the showers. So I sit there with my head down for 15 minutes. Come out that bytch with neck pains smh
That sucks.
This fancy gym I went to for a short while had their saunas in rooms near the pool. (two of them, one had this strong ass mint scent in it and one was a regular sauna)
I wouldn't want a sauna right by the locker room. Too much traffic, on top of the creepy nudity you mentioned.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man i nearly snapped at this cat tonight...i was using a urinal and this old white dude comes out of the shower..naked...and uses the urinal next to me..naked...there's no divider between them either :huhldup:..mufukkas think they are at home :dahell:
:merchant:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a locker room. Sucks, but it happens.
What really is creepy and irritating is that...years ago I used to work out at a local YMCA. And generally it's an older crowd.
People in their 40s and 50s and 60s.

Why the hell are these old white guys having full blown conversations butt ass naked in the locker room?
Put your damn clothes on, man.

Old white man are the worst. Mr Burns looking ass muthafukkas walking around like they are home. It's really disgusting.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
i hate that shyt. And no 'cism but it always be these old white dudes at my gym that do that. I learn to walk into the locker room and just do what I gotta do and not look around. I can peep shyt in the corner of my eyes and know not to turn in that direction.