nikkas walking around butt ass naked in the locker room UNAPPRECIATION

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Stop going to gyms for this very reason. Use to see the same dude everyday. Tried switching the times I went, and continued seeing the same dude plus another creep. shyt made me furious , actually started to think they were fukking with me. Walked in one day to work out, seen buddy butt ass, and walked right back out that bytch. Never returned. Got my own shyt now.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Still dont see how this is legal :wtf:

theres young kids in the locker room .. why are grown ass (usually old ass men) walking around naked like its their bathroom :wtf:

ive always had a big problem with this .. :camby:

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
I HATE that shyt. Playing football and being in the Army, I've somewhat gotten used to it, but I still don't like it. I'm in Afghanistan and there are a lot of soldiers from some European countries here. I don't know why these damn Romanians and other Euros like to be butt ass naked while they're brushing their teeth and shaving. Max time being fully naked should be like 1 minute. I dry off in the shower, step out and put my boxers on right away. Same thing going in, once my clothes hit the floor, I'm in the shower within 30 seconds.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Pfft... you guys haven't lived until you seen an old ass white man taking a blow dryer to the balls....

:beli::scusthov:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
breh, its gotten so bad where I live I just walk in with my head down.. hoping for the best :yeshrug: my eyes dont leave the ground or my locker

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This one old white dude would rock sunglasses in the locker room:snoop:

It's creepy when dudes wear sunglases while working out in the gym.

But doing in the locker room when other dudes are getting nekkid takes it to another level:mindblown:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
lol those old wrinkly white ladies are the worst...sitting down on the stools with their legs open drying their hair....like...at least put a towel down, you don't know who sat on that chair before you :dry: I'd always wear my towel...like...why we walking around naked?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I hate that shyt too. I don't know why they don't just wrap up with a towel at least. It's almost like they're doing that shyt to fukk with people....and muthafukka don't try and hold no damn conversation with me in the shower if I don't know you.....fukk outta here with that. :smh: :camby: