Nikki Buried AJ Title Reigns

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Not surprised. Even on Smackdown last week when AJ/Nikki were on commentary during the Brie/Paige match, they were about to get into a shoot.

Gotta let the girls cook in their promos, especially if it helps them all get reactions like that vid. Didn't AJ say that talent wasn't sexually transmitted not too long ago? :heh:

This wasn't so bad then :dead:

Last edited:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aj and paige are real wrestlers though.
Nikki IS a wrestler. I'm tired of this mentality. There are plenty of good wrestlers who started out as models. She's risen in the ranks.

She obviously worked hard in the past few years and finally came into her own. She made AJ look ridiculous the other week, I'm sure a lot of it on AJ's part is ring rust, but she was the stronger competitor in that match.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Nikki IS a wrestler. I'm tired of this mentality. There are plenty of good wrestlers who started out as models. She's risen in the ranks.

She obviously worked hard in the past few years and finally came into her own. She made AJ look ridiculous the other week, I'm sure a lot of it on AJ's part is ring rust, but she was the stronger competitor in that match.

i think you're just drinking the kool-aid :yeshrug:

nikki and brie have both improved for sure i'll give you that. if nothing else nikki is certainly the weaker in ring of the two.

i mean "shes risen up the ranks," great. but shes far from the a top 5 female athlete on the roster and at the end of the day whether its the WWE Chmapionship or the Divas Championship you want it on your best talent or at least pretty close to your best talent. not your prettiest. as far as last week on raw, yeah i'd totally attribute that to ring rust.

i dont see whats wrong with my mentality of wanting an an above average worker holding the crown of his/her division. here with are with the typical mania bullshyt divas tag match when it could of been a whole host of talented girls in a singles match for the strap.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I even stopped watching Total Divas cuz I'm just tired of eveything Bellas.

You lost watching that shyt in the first place, I saw one episode and I was just :mindblown: it's the same scripted reality show garbage as keeping up the kardashians. Show is aimed at dumb chicks but dudes on here really checking for this shyt? :snoop:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
You lost watching that shyt in the first place, I saw one episode and I was just :mindblown: it's the same scripted reality show garbage as keeping up the kardashians. Show is aimed at dumb chicks but dudes on here really checking for this shyt? :snoop:

Trying to see DAT ASS but reality tv ain't really my thing.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think you're just drinking the kool-aid :yeshrug:

nikki and brie have both improved for sure i'll give you that. if nothing else nikki is certainly the weaker in ring of the two.

i mean "shes risen up the ranks," great. but shes far from the a top 5 female athlete on the roster and at the end of the day whether its the WWE Chmapionship or the Divas Championship you want it on your best talent or at least pretty close to your best talent. not your prettiest. as far as last week on raw, yeah i'd totally attribute that to ring rust.

i dont see whats wrong with my mentality of wanting an an above average worker holding the crown of his/her division. here with are with the typical mania bullshyt divas tag match when it could of been a whole host of talented girls in a singles match for the strap.

I'm not drinking any kool-aid. I think it's tiresome when IWC fans want to pick and choose who gets the title of wrestler. Nikki is a wrestler, and she's a good one. She may not be better than what AJ was when she first came in, but she can wrestle.

Someone that I would consider beneath the title would have been AJ fox in her original run (she was terrible I doubt anyone really remembers now), Summer Rae and Eva Marie.

Nikki is a wrestler. Now, you can say you prefer AJ or think other women are better that's fine but asserting that she isn't a wrestler at this point is just bias.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brie can go. Nikki can stay. I feel like it's only up from here for her. She seems to be improving in every area (ring work, her awful mic work 5 months ago compared to now).

Nikki doesn't need her sister tbh Brie is like an after thought and just there. Nikki can go in the ring and her talking has gotten better and she LOOKS better. Plus the fans WANT to cheer her. They don't want to boo her, she actually generates interest. The thing with Nikki is, smarks recognize hard work. They prefer girls from the indies, but they will give credit where credit is due. Look at Trish Stratus she wasn't the greatest but people gave her credit because she improved 1000% over where she was in the past. On top of that, she appeals to the casuals through Total Divas, and on top of that, she has the LOOK. Her body has been on point.

I pay more attention when she's on tv :yeshrug: she really is at the point in her career where she could be a good all-around, and if I was Vince I'd be putting the title between her, AJ and Paige all day (I'd be building up Naomi too) but Nikki would be the top heel of the division.

I'm not saying she'd be on Stratus' level, but I'd have her in a similar position on the roster, always near the title picture. But realistically, it looks like she is going to walk at this point, having been in WWE for 8 years now. Its too bad because for a male in the same career he'd be just on the upswing. For a female you're winding down.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I'm not drinking any kool-aid. I think it's tiresome when IWC fans want to pick and choose who gets the title of wrestler. Nikki is a wrestler, and she's a good one. She may not be better than what AJ was when she first came in, but she can wrestle.

Someone that I would consider beneath the title would have been AJ fox in her original run (she was terrible I doubt anyone really remembers now), Summer Rae and Eva Marie.

Nikki is a wrestler. Now, you can say you prefer AJ or think other women are better that's fine but asserting that she isn't a wrestler at this point is just bias.
Thats fair.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Nikki doesn't need her sister tbh Brie is like an after thought and just there. Nikki can go in the ring and her talking has gotten better and she LOOKS better. Plus the fans WANT to cheer her. They don't want to boo her, she actually generates interest. The thing with Nikki is, smarks recognize hard work. They prefer girls from the indies, but they will give credit where credit is due. Look at Trish Stratus she wasn't the greatest but people gave her credit because she improved 1000% over where she was in the past. On top of that, she appeals to the casuals through Total Divas, and on top of that, she has the LOOK. Her body has been on point.

I pay more attention when she's on tv :yeshrug: she really is at the point in her career where she could be a good all-around, and if I was Vince I'd be putting the title between her, AJ and Paige all day (I'd be building up Naomi too) but Nikki would be the top heel of the division.

I'm not saying she'd be on Stratus' level, but I'd have her in a similar position on the roster, always near the title picture. But realistically, it looks like she is going to walk at this point, having been in WWE for 8 years now. Its too bad because for a male in the same career he'd be just on the upswing. For a female you're winding down.

I've been telling folks this for the longest..her and Brie need to be separate. Nikki has gotten a lot better in the ring imo.

She really showed what she can do in that triple threat match between her, AJ, and Paige a few months ago and nearly stole the show.

And u right..smark fans know when u improving and will give u the props when it's needed :obama:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been telling folks this for the longest..her and Brie need to be separate. Nikki has gotten a lot better in the ring imo.

She really showed what she can do in that triple threat match between her, AJ, and Paige a few months ago and nearly stole the show.

And u right..smark fans know when u improving and will give u the props when it's needed :obama:

She also has a brand now too--her Fearless shirts/action-figures are now selling competitively with AJ Lee. She isn't at her level of popularity yet, but she has her own set of fans. I actually think it's funny because my little cousin (girl) hates AJ and loves Nikki.

It's good to have variety between the fanbase.