Nikki Buried AJ Title Reigns

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Brie can go. Nikki can stay. I feel like it's only up from here for her. She seems to be improving in every area (ring work, her awful mic work 5 months ago compared to now).
Nikki doesn't need her sister tbh Brie is like an after thought and just there. Nikki can go in the ring and her talking has gotten better and she LOOKS better. Plus the fans WANT to cheer her. They don't want to boo her, she actually generates interest. The thing with Nikki is, smarks recognize hard work. They prefer girls from the indies, but they will give credit where credit is due. Look at Trish Stratus she wasn't the greatest but people gave her credit because she improved 1000% over where she was in the past. On top of that, she appeals to the casuals through Total Divas, and on top of that, she has the LOOK. Her body has been on point.

I pay more attention when she's on tv :yeshrug: she really is at the point in her career where she could be a good all-around, and if I was Vince I'd be putting the title between her, AJ and Paige all day (I'd be building up Naomi too) but Nikki would be the top heel of the division.

I'm not saying she'd be on Stratus' level, but I'd have her in a similar position on the roster, always near the title picture. But realistically, it looks like she is going to walk at this point, having been in WWE for 8 years now. Its too bad because for a male in the same career he'd be just on the upswing. For a female you're winding down.
I've been telling folks this for the longest..her and Brie need to be separate. Nikki has gotten a lot better in the ring imo.

She really showed what she can do in that triple threat match between her, AJ, and Paige a few months ago and nearly stole the show.

And u right..smark fans know when u improving and will give u the props when it's needed :obama:
She also has a brand now too--her Fearless shirts/action-figures are now selling competitively with AJ Lee. She isn't at her level of popularity yet, but she has her own set of fans. I actually think it's funny because my little cousin (girl) hates AJ and loves Nikki.

It's good to have variety between the fanbase.
Brie is even better in the ring than Nikki tho, she was the first to improve wrestlin wise about a year and a half ago Nikki just finally catchin up. And yall got short term memory cause it was just a few months ago when Brie was the more popular one that fans wanted to cheer while Nikki wasn't gettin as strong a reaction and was considered the afterthought that errbody was sayin should be separated from Brie, they were pushin Brie at the time and her Brie Mode brand was big so Nikki looked like she was "just there" but right now they pushin Nikki so Brie looks like the weaker one cause the E don't know how to push multiple Divas at once. And they both fine but Brie > Nikki looks wise, she got a better lookin face and body wit rock hard abs only thing Nikki has over her is big t*ts.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Brie is even better in the ring than Nikki tho, she was the first to improve wrestlin wise about a year and a half ago Nikki just finally catchin up. And yall got short term memory cause it was just a few months ago when Brie was the more popular one that fans wanted to cheer while Nikki wasn't gettin as strong a reaction and was considered the afterthought that errbody was sayin should be separated from Brie, they were pushin Brie at the time and her Brie Mode brand was big so Nikki looked like she was "just there" but right now they pushin Nikki so Brie looks like the weaker one cause the E don't know how to push multiple Divas at once. And they both fine but Brie > Nikki looks wise, she got a better lookin face and body wit rock hard abs only thing Nikki has over her is big t*ts.

They are both big (no pun intended) in their own right. Which is another reason u separate them and let them be solo and bring them back together every now and then.

theskeep

Pro
Daps
C'mon.. Brie is better?!?

tumblr_nlev7cpnbJ1rztbh3o1_500.gif

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.

No Brie was better. She was putting in work around the time Bryan became WWEWHC. Brie and Nikki both became fan favorites after Total Divas, but Brie also got a lot of cheer because of her Bryan connection. Then they gave Nikki a legit finisher and she stepped it up and surpassed Brie by miles. In ring work, Nikki's character is better, Nikki's promos are better. There's nothing Brie is better at than Nikki at this point. Also, Brie has said that she wants a baby so it's good that Nikki is setting herself apart from Brie just in case she decides to go.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
C'mon.. Brie is better?!?

tumblr_nlev7cpnbJ1rztbh3o1_500.gif
Like I said those are the only things Nikki has over Brie.

No Brie was better. She was putting in work around the time Bryan became WWEWHC. Brie and Nikki both became fan favorites after Total Divas, but Brie also got a lot of cheer because of her Bryan connection. Then they gave Nikki a legit finisher and she stepped it up and surpassed Brie by miles. In ring work, Nikki's character is better, Nikki's promos are better. There's nothing Brie is better at than Nikki at this point. Also, Brie has said that she wants a baby so it's good that Nikki is setting herself apart from Brie just in case she decides to go.
Nikki stepped up recently but Brie still puts on better matches, there's nothin Nikki does in the ring better than Brie but Brie can do some moves Nikki can't do part of that is prolly cause Brie's been gettin trained by Bryan. Nikki's gettin the push right now so her character looks better when Brie was gettin pushed her character looked more evolved, neither of their promos are noticeably better than the other's but they always do them together so there isn't much difference.

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The divas division is useless and pretty much the bat signal for bathroom breaks
but AJ's "Too bad talent isnt sexually transmitted" line to bellas >>> This "ether"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Dudes are fronting because they don't like Brie for being skinny but she definitely has been better in the ring. Until the Paige match, Nikki hasn't done shyt in 5 years.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
after the way AJ dragged the entire Divas roster in that one promo last year, they gotta let the Bellas have this one :russ:

the good thing about these divas is you can see they legit have a competition going on who is gonna be #1 they don't care about being friends. wish the male roster had balls like that

Maybe its best for alot of the male roster to shut up, play video games and get paid because look at who's awaiting lol

2473638-brock-lesnar.png

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
where are all these good/great Brie Bella matches, i wanna watch them [legit question] wanna make comparisons

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
When and where? Was it a few weeks ago when she did a interview and said women should know their place and accept 30 second...two minute matches. Girl is dense and stupid.

You're distorting what she said. She said the men are more popular and deserve to get paid more . . . AT THIS TIME. She was saying women can and will step their games up and that progressively things will get better. That's quite different from saying, "We're just girls, we suck, don't pay us".

Nikki IS a wrestler. I'm tired of this mentality. There are plenty of good wrestlers who started out as models. She's risen in the ranks.

She obviously worked hard in the past few years and finally came into her own. She made AJ look ridiculous the other week, I'm sure a lot of it on AJ's part is ring rust, but she was the stronger competitor in that match.

Agreed. I'm starting to think they just don't want to give her credit because she's Cena's chick and has implants.

nikki and brie have both improved for sure i'll give you that. if nothing else nikki is certainly the weaker in ring of the two.

No way. Maybe a year ago, but today Nikki is better in every way.

No she's not. She was better a year ago, but the past 8 months or so, Nikki's been most consistent diva. She deserves the belt. She's a better promo than her sister Her finisher is as good as any in the company and she's as good of a "bytch/power heel" as there is in wrestling right now. There is no way in 2015 that Brie is better than Nikki.

Dudes are fronting because they don't like Brie for being skinny but she definitely has been better in the ring. Until the Paige match, Nikki hasn't done shyt in 5 years.

Dude, her 3 way match with A.J. and Paige wasn't "shyt".

Her finisher's better than Brie's. Her promos are better than Brie's. Her move set in general with the forearms and backbreakers and spinebuster type powermoves are better than Brie's "Brie Mode" torpedo dropkick and played out facebuster.

I just don't see how anybody in 2015 is still poppin' that Brie is better than Nikki shyt.

I'd rather watch her than Cena right now.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
What about not being a dumb c*nt?