Nine Legends film was dope

SirMo

Pro
Daps
Did anyone else watch Nine Legends last night? Boxing GOAT and WWE HOFer Iron Mike Tyson talks about his time in WWE over the years and KO'ing Shawn and Jericho. Hilariously Jericho spends ages talking up the Tyson angle and then Mike is just like, "I didn't like the one with Jericho, the Shawn one was better".

5_MikeTyson-731x1024.jpg

Really worth a watch at www.ninelegendsfilm.com

Last edited:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
:mjlol: Smarks on Reddit are mad about this being advertised on their sub. They're gonna get some AMAs out of this but they're complaining about a temporary header and howling about shilling. Same community that host streams to PPVs.

:yeshrug: Im watching it on my second screen while I play Fallout.

The whole film was not what I was expecting. Theres talk about wrestling, but it feels like whos ever being interviewed is just talking about whatever they're doing now like Lita's or Jericho's music. I think Dynamite Kid was the only one to really talk about his experience as a wrestler. Overall this was pretty boring and I wish I waited for someone to upload it./SPOILER]

I give this film only one bag of popcorn thats too salty.
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5tb3ZpZWNvbS5jb20uYnIvaW1nL291dHJvL1BvcC1Db3JuLUJhZy5wbmc

Last edited:

SirMo

Pro
Daps
You seemed to like it first when you did your first post about it man, if you really didn't like it I feel bad for bringing it to your attention now, even if it is only $5 :deadmanny:

What did you think about Dynamite Kid? I've heard some unsettling things about him over the years. Not saying I was glad to see a guy in a wheelchair or anything...

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
It made for nice background noise. Dynamite's part is the only part I legit paid attention too even though dude is scumbag.