Nintendo Controller History

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
SNES was like Reasonable Doubt

but the Dual Shock is Blueprint 1 best controller of the last couple gens. Big hands or small everyone can use it.

N64 was like Vol. 3 :scusthov: only one or 2 good things about it (Analog Stick and Z Trigger)

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
SNES was like Reasonable Doubt

but the Dual Shock is Blueprint 1 best controller of the last couple gens. Big hands or small everyone can use it.

N64 was like Vol. 3 :scusthov: only one or 2 good things about it (Analog Stick and Z Trigger)
was gamecube the black album? Lol :ld: Dreamcast was Est 1999 .. Saturn was Afroman

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
N64 was fukking awful and its controller was the worst part arguably
just LOOK at that shyt man :deadrose:

N64.jpg

calh45

Cal
Daps
You wouldnt have to hit the left trigger. When you used the middle stick, the Z button doubled as the left trig.

I sat there reading his reasoning like :wtf:

I didn't ever hit the left trigger. It was always right trigger or z button. He thought it was shytty because he was using it sideways :pachaha:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Gamecube Controller is one of the best fitting in your hand. The Wavebird just took it to the next level being wireless.

The button placement was odd and the D-Pad was small but in terms of ergonomics its the best.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
n64 and gamecube controllers were both good as fuk
only thing is n64 the joysticks could get fukked up easily and start getting loose

my favorite controller is actually the original xbox 1 controller
shyt was enormous but if u didn't have bytch hands it was awesome and the buttons felt :ahh: especially the joysticks

concise

Veteran
Daps
I sat there reading his reasoning like :wtf:

I didn't ever hit the left trigger. It was always right trigger or z button. He thought it was shytty because he was using it sideways :pachaha:

:pachaha:

It only looked funny because they were probably still anticipating the occasional 2D games being made when they first designed it. That whole left side of the controller got like no action. :pachaha:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gamecube Controller is one of the best fitting in your hand. The Wavebird just took it to the next level being wireless.

The button placement was odd and the D-Pad was small but in terms of ergonomics its the best.
Nah son, Gamecube might be their second worse.. after the OG Nes controller... pointy ass sharp as corners used to dig into my palms when i was playing, had me feeling like it was an endurance match every game.

The GC controller was just cramped, too damn small, had an odd lay out for no good reason, and them triggers :huhldup:...

No left shoulder button :russ:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Nah son, Gamecube might be their second worse.. after the OG Nes controller... pointy ass sharp as corners used to dig into my palms when i was playing, had me feeling like it was an endurance match every game.

The GC controller was just cramped, too damn small,
had an odd lay out for no good reason, and them triggers :huhldup:...

No left shoulder button :russ:

:what: