Nintendo Controller History

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Nah son, Gamecube might be their second worse.. after the OG Nes controller... pointy ass sharp as corners used to dig into my palms when i was playing, had me feeling like it was an endurance match every game.

The GC controller was just cramped, too damn small, had an odd lay out for no good reason, and them triggers :huhldup:...

No left shoulder button :russ:

:russ: Snes controller Goat.. Dual Shock King. And Xbox Controller Generic > Sega.. but we lovveee Sega :sadbron:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
N64 > gc > snes
:rudy:

Y'all just saying N64 because its probably the console you got at around 8-11 years old. Playing games at that age are the games people defend to their death. I cant remember who said that, but its true...thats why FF7 is so beloved.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You obviously weren't about that life.. Sit down :obamafu:

Either way it is a flawed design, essentially saying that one side of the fukking controller is useless then. I remember playing a handful of games on my N64, I never really got into it. The wrestling games were dope tho :ld:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Either way it is a flawed design, essentially saying that one side of the fukking controller is useless then. I remember playing a handful of games on my N64, I never really got into it. The wrestling games were dope tho :ld:

very few games used the dpad...

n64 was always my fav console, and the controller worked well with the exclusive games. i still play goldeneye from time to time as well as diddy kong racing....

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
very few games used the dpad...

n64 was always my fav console, and the controller worked well with the exclusive games. i still play goldeneye from time to time as well as diddy kong racing....
Looking back, yeah you are right.

It still doesnt take away from the design flaws tho....what you guys are saying is that Nintendo could have released this and it would have been fine for most of the library.

QnFzp.jpg

The controller just never felt natural to me, but you guys are stuck with your childhood memories and its tough to fight that...

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

It still doesnt take away from the design flaws tho....what you guys are saying is that Nintendo could have released this and it would have been fine for most of the library.

QnFzp.jpg

The controller just never felt natural to me, but you guys are stuck with your childhood memories and its tough to fight that...

true, nostalgia does cloud alot of our minds, but to me alot of the games on the n64 are still fun...ps1 games are tough for me to play these days.(except for tony hawk games)

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
ngoldpad.jpg

Neo GEO Biggest CONTROLLER IN THE WORLD.. lolol :huhldup:

rob.jpg

Nintendo ROBOT CONTROLLER --- this is throw back!

power-glove-and-nes-access.png

Nintendo GLOVE Controller and the FIRST GUN ..LOL Nintendo Controller > Kings

concise

Veteran
Daps

QnFzp.jpg

I'm pretty sure the dpad was only used for wrestling games. :russ: