Nintendo has big plans for Super Mario Bros.’ 35th anniversary of Mario

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I was just saying this earlier, Galaxy doesn't need a remaster, Switch graphics aren't that big of an upgrade, it still looks good in 2020 in comparison.
I disagree.

Galaxy was on gamecube level hardware and the switch is somewhere between this gen and last gen. A remaster would be great for that art style.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I disagree.

Galaxy was on gamecube level hardware and the switch is somewhere between this gen and last gen. A remaster would be great for that art style.

medium_super-mario-galaxy-remaster.jpg

12-10-2017-super-mario-odyssey-release-date-trailer-gameplay-worlds-everything-we-know.jpg

Its not THAT big of an graphical upgrade at all.

I think games like SMW, Sunshine and 64 are due but Galaxy and up are new enough, the hardware hasn't gotten THAT much better. I could see if it looked like shyt, but it really doesn't.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
medium_super-mario-galaxy-remaster.jpg

12-10-2017-super-mario-odyssey-release-date-trailer-gameplay-worlds-everything-we-know.jpg

Its not THAT big of an graphical upgrade at all.

I think games like SMW, Sunshine and 64 are due but Galaxy and up are new enough, the hardware hasn't gotten THAT much better. I could see if it looked like shyt, but it really doesn't.
It's easy to look at a still image of the game and say that, but in person the game isnt even HD.

I can post a picture of skyward sword looking great, but playing it in action and it's clear that's it's a generation behind breath of the wild.

I feel like sunshine looks almost as good as galaxy.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
^^^ ya I watched some gameplay vids earlier...there’s no comparison if we’re being sincere
People dont understand that the wii was built with overclocked gamecube hardware. Nintendo can make beautiful games with limited hardware but the difference is clear as day when playing them on better hardware.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Makes sense to have those three bundled together. They would be pushing it dropping all four games separately.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Man I hope they do, I love those games. The writing was great and the combat (in the first 2) was A1. This is what I'm most excited for tbh
You and me both brother. Might go out and get a emulator tonight lol. Said the writing and gameplay posed to be like the first two as well