Nintendo is releasing demos now? Mario Kart 8 Demo

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game

Mario Kart 8 for the Nintendo Wii U is currently pegged for a release on the 30th of May. This means that we still have a little over a month to go before we are able to get our hands on the game. Given that Mario Kart 8 is one of the highly anticipated titles from Nintendo, especially for the Wii U, safe to say many are itching to play the game.

However there is some good news and that is Nintendo is apparently planning on releasing a demo of Mario Kart 8 ahead of the game’s official release, meaning that gamers will be able to try out the game and get their fix before they head out and buy it. Unfortunately this is only a rumor at this point so there’s no telling if there is any truth to it.

This is according to a redditor who wrote that during Wondercon, Nintendo had a couple of demo stations set up and according to one of the people in charge, she claims that Nintendo will be releasing a demo for the Wii U soon. The demo shown off at Wondercon basically showed off 3 of the tracks that gamers can expect and it is the same demo that could see a Wii U release ahead of the official launch.

No word on when the demo is expected to arrive, if at all, but given that we’re only a little over a month away from the game’s release, we can only assume that the demo will be released soon. Take it with a grain of salt for now but you can be sure that we’ll be keeping our eyes and ears peeled for more information regarding a possible Mario Kart 8 demo.

:dahell:Since when does Nintendo drop demos?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I remember being shook as hell when I went into the 3DS Eshop and saw a demo for Mario Golf: World Tour. It's definitely happening.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I remember being shook as hell when I went into the 3DS Eshop and saw a demo for Mario Golf: World Tour. It's definitely happening.

:mindblown:Why they need a demo for a game that any and everyone with a wii-u will be copping anyway?

We need a demo for bayonetta and smash bros then.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:Why they need a demo for a game that any and everyone with a wii-u will be copping anyway?

We need a demo for bayonetta and smash bros then.
:yeshrug: Maybe get people who's on the fence to buy it?? If there's a demo for MK8 in stores and for Wii U owners, it may attract some attention?

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:yeshrug: Maybe get people who's on the fence to buy it?? If there's a demo for MK8 in stores and for Wii U owners, it may attract some attention?

:heh:I remember when they had in store demos for mario kart 64. I swear there was a long ass line up of kids to play that shyt.

MK8 bout to do them numbers:ahh:

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Nice, I'm excited. I'll be downloading the Mario Golf demo today too.

Edit: fukk, the demo ain't available yet in America.

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Mario Kart 8 for the Nintendo Wii U is currently pegged for a release on the 30th of May. This means that we still have a little over a month to go before we are able to get our hands on the game. Given that Mario Kart 8 is one of the highly anticipated titles from Nintendo, especially for the Wii U, safe to say many are itching to play the game.

However there is some good news and that is Nintendo is apparently planning on releasing a demo of Mario Kart 8 ahead of the game’s official release, meaning that gamers will be able to try out the game and get their fix before they head out and buy it. Unfortunately this is only a rumor at this point so there’s no telling if there is any truth to it.

This is according to a redditor who wrote that during Wondercon, Nintendo had a couple of demo stations set up and according to one of the people in charge, she claims that Nintendo will be releasing a demo for the Wii U soon. The demo shown off at Wondercon basically showed off 3 of the tracks that gamers can expect and it is the same demo that could see a Wii U release ahead of the official launch.

No word on when the demo is expected to arrive, if at all, but given that we’re only a little over a month away from the game’s release, we can only assume that the demo will be released soon. Take it with a grain of salt for now but you can be sure that we’ll be keeping our eyes and ears peeled for more information regarding a possible Mario Kart 8 demo.

:dahell:Since when does Nintendo drop demos?
Since they started selling consoles at a slower rate than the fukking Dreamcast did in the same amount of time :mjlol:

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
If a Mario Kart game doesn't sell well, you know a system's permanently fukked. This is Nintendo's last chance to redeem the Wii U for the general public. But like with the N64, Gamecube, and Wii, which also had their lengthy game droughts (some people forget about the ones for N64), the best exclusives will go down as legendary. :blessed: