Nintendo is the only company innovating in 2016 while xbox and sony playing you morons for fools

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Buy let's be serious...the PS4 been slacking on the 1st and 3rd party games since launch till about 6 months ago. Nintendo waited to release better hardware, and more innovative, right when those 3rd party games of this Gen popped off. Being portable.

And some 3rd party games been :manny: this gen. Grand Theft Auto ain't entertaining like the PS2 games and even the Batman franchise took a slight hit with Arkham Knight.
I am a very niche gamer. I need my ...
Final fantasys
Personas
Souls
RPG's in general
Red Deads
Metal Gears
I knew that the PS4 would give me those and that's why I rock with Sony

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I am a very niche gamer. I need my ...
Final fantasys
Personas
Souls
RPG's in general
Red Deads
Metal Gears
I knew that the PS4 would give me those and that's why I rock with Sony

Shoot...Even Xenogears and a load of RPGs would be GOAT on the NS because you can play at downtime in work and whatever, instead of waiting to go home and squeezing a few hours in before the next work day. And yeah FF15 gonna be on that.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Shoot...Even Xenogears and a load of RPGs would be GOAT on the NS because you can play at downtime in work and whatever, instead of waiting to go home and squeezing a few hours in before the next work day. And yeah FF15 gonna be on that.
Portability does not appeal to me though:yeshrug:, but if it does for everyone else, have at it

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Those first person Shooter,
S, and the trend of being THAT GENRE, is about to be a thing of the past. You seen the reaction of the latest Zelda game and how it was the number 1 game of E3. Much better than Skyward Sword that was in 2011 and was largely ignored due to casual gaming still in that first person phase.

Other words, people are getting tired of shooters. They won't admit it outright, but the NS was a major kick to the balls of uninspired developers riding on trends.
1st person shooters a thing of the past :dahell:

Ain't Splatoon a 1st person shooter:dwillhuh:and ain't it Nintendo biggest new ip.

This election cycle got me to the point I can't take this bullshyt no more. I can't even shoulder roll stupidity no more. I gotta post n move. People don't even troll no more they really believe what they be saying :mjcry:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
1st person shooters a thing of the past :dahell:

Ain't Splatoon a 1st person shooter:dwillhuh:and ain't it Nintendo biggest new ip.

This election cycle got me to the point I can't take this bullshyt no more. I can't even shoulder roll stupidity no more. I gotta post n move. People don't even troll no more they really believe what they be saying :mjcry:

No, I'm saying they want to EXPAND beyond that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Those first person Shooter,
S, and the trend of being THAT GENRE, is about to be a thing of the past. You seen the reaction of the latest Zelda game and how it was the number 1 game of E3. Much better than Skyward Sword that was in 2011 and was largely ignored due to casual gaming still in that first person phase.

Other words, people are getting tired of shooters. They won't admit it outright, but the NS was a major kick to the balls of uninspired developers riding on trends.
Nintendo's catalog for the past couple decades has been the same pattern of releases in the same franchises. It's funny other developers get criticized for releasing the same type of games but Nintendo can mostly do that too and get little to no criticism for it. Look at something like the PlayStation. Almost none of the first party titles are series that can be traced back to the original PlayStation. Many of the franchises Nintendo still releases games for have existed for 2 or 3 decades.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Nintendo's catalog for the past couple decades has been the same pattern of releases in the same franchises. It's funny other developers get criticized for releasing the same type of games but Nintendo can mostly do that too and get little to no criticism for it. Look at something like the PlayStation. Almost none of the first party titles are series that can be traced back to the original PlayStation. Many of the franchises Nintendo still releases games for have existed for 2 or 3 decades.
Nintendo fanboys are the most delusional fan base in the world.

It makes no sense to try having a discussion with things like logic and history involved.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Playstation is the 3rd party hub for games so this isn't a fair comparison.
Also Nintendo has made lots of new IPs since the 2000s. They have more ips than just Mario Zelda and Pokemon.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Innovations are things good enough that people follow and develop into a successful product.

Nintendo hasn't been a leader in any damn thing in forever. Companies followed their motion control BS with PS Move and the Kinect and both were disasters as gaming products. The PS Move was only revived because of VR.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I honestly can't understand some of the shyt I be reading on here. :wow:

"Nintendo hasn't been a leader in any damn thing in forever"

Except for the DS and Wii.

"Those things sucked it was horrible"

*Microsoft is 20 million units behind their competition*

"Man Microsoft is really doing good things man I like them."

*Sony WW lead is double for 3 years now*

"I don't like what they've been doing man they're strange"