Nintendo is the only company innovating in 2016 while xbox and sony playing you morons for fools

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Nintendo is the only company that has been "innovating" for 15+ years yet has not seen a competitor copy their ideas into a successful product.

Gimmicks is more appropriate. VR is innovation, not holding 2 dildos waving at the screen like an idiot.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I am actually angrier than I was in the past.

I might go the @Ciggavelli route and take a trip up to DC to explore the limits of what I can tolerate.
Do it :demonic:

I think I've nearly died in my sleep like 3 times now.

I expect to be dead in a year or less, unless I straighten my life up. Seriously :merchant:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:huhldup: You need serious help breh
It's true. I still need to find a doc in the D.C. Area. Once I do, I'll be back to normal....hopefully :sadcam:

This downward spiral of major depression, a death wish, drugs and alcohol had got to stop. I recognize that. I'm on a straight path to death right now. shyt's not good. But I'm like fukk it, let's see how far I can go :yeshrug:

But then like tonight, watching Black Mirror I'm like....Man, what the fukk am I doing?

I'll probably either be dead or make a drastic life change (like joining the peace corp) in the next six months.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Half these dudes dont even play games like that :sas2:

What grown man is playing Nintendo with its Pokemon and Mario Cart games and shyt....... niccas throw shots and Xbox for making a 5 Halo and possibly making a 6th while Nintendo be out there with like they 83rd Mario game:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's true. I still need to find a doc in the D.C. Area. Once I do, I'll be back to normal....hopefully :sadcam:

This downward spiral of major depression, a death wish, drugs and alcohol had got to stop. I recognize that. I'm on a straight path to death right now. shyt's not good. But I'm like fukk it, let's see how far I can go :yeshrug:

But then like tonight, watching Black Mirror I'm like....Man, what the fukk am I doing?

I'll probably either be dead or make a drastic life change (like joining the peace corp) in the next six months.
Dude, cut all that bull shyt out. Leave the drugs and alcohol alone. You can't enjoy the piff and other shyt when you always going back to drugs.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
we need nintendo now more than ever to be successful with the switch, due to the simple fact that it's a pain in the ass to play multiplayer with our friends and family in the same house, on the same damn tv with xbox one ps4.

i could give two shyts about vr. i just wanna woop yo ass in split screen

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Playstation is the 3rd party hub for games so this isn't a fair comparison.
Also Nintendo has made lots of new IPs since the 2000s. They have more ips than just Mario Zelda and Pokemon.
Sony has had a strong stable of first party titles. They just let their developers move on to new ideas and series when they're ready. Developers don't have to make 20 years of Ico games and can move on to The Last Guardian.

Does Nintendo make new ips? Yeah but 70-80% of what they release are the same franchises from the SNES and N64 days. It's Pokemon, Zelda, Mario, Smash, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem wash rinse repeat. Every now and then you get something like a Splatoon but it's a high percentage of the same franchises over and over again and they tweak the formula a bit.

Even Microsoft outside of Halo and Forza usually let's their developers try new franchises.

People just give Nintendo a pass because they grew up playing their games. Most of what people call innovation from them is gimmicks Nintendo themselves couldn't fully flesh out or utilize. After two and three decades of the same titles and franchises people are bored so if Nintendo can't come up with a successful gimmick you're left with the Wii U. Something that sells very poorly despite receiving those same franchises because the core gamer crowd has moved on to other companies.

Nintendo really sold their souls with the Wii. Sure kids and grandparents flocked to it for a few years but core gamers started tuning them out because if it.

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Nintendo is the only company that has been "innovating" for 15+ years yet has not seen a competitor copy their ideas into a successful product.

Gimmicks is more appropriate. VR is innovation, not holding 2 dildos waving at the screen like an idiot.

:childplease:

VR is a fad that will fade soon enough. Virtual Boy all over again, until they finally figure out how to control them using only minds.