Nintendo Switch Official Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Def cop a pro controller if you can. Battery life is amazing. And feels hella comfortable

that OR the 8bitdo ultimate controller if the switch pro controller is out of stock…I’ve used both and I’m digging the 8bitdo ultimate…“only” 20 hours battery life compared to the 40+ hours the switch pro provides…but it’s far less likely to experience stick drift and I like the feel a little bit more

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
that OR the 8bitdo ultimate controller if the switch pro controller is out of stock…I’ve used both and I’m digging the 8bitdo ultimate…“only” 20 hours battery life compared to the 40+ hours the switch pro provides…but it’s far less likely to experience stick drift and I like the feel a little bit more

The 8bitdo's are nice but introduce noticeable lag if you're playing with someone else locally. They're great for single player games though.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Yea it's busted smh :dahell:

That's sudden ASF man, all I did was put it in sleep and put it in my desk.....

Some ol bullshyt frfr

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Pro controller doesn't have drift........at least that I've heard of in real life.

I guess any controller can drift. But I've not heard the issue with people that have pro controllers in real life.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
So my fellow switch owners I'm thinking about getting a Oled. To those who have it is it worth the Jump? I'm still using the Og Switch from 2016.

Rell Shyt
I'm having the same thoughts but there's alot of talk about a Switch 2 in the air so you might want to hold off :yeshrug: