Nioh 2 | PS4 | Out Now

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been fukking around with Random Encounters for a few hours and to this shyt is fun plus you level faster:wow:

I main the axe and switchglaive, a nikka is putting in work.I love this game and I didn’t even finish the first Nioh. Im only on the third level but I get sidetracked by grinding and multiplayer :wow:

Sony got another one :wow:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I been fukking around with Random Encounters for a few hours and to this shyt is fun plus you level faster:wow:

I main the axe and switchglaive, a nikka is putting in work.I love this game and I didn’t even finish the first Nioh. Im only on the third level but I get sidetracked by grinding and multiplayer :wow:

Sony got another one :wow:
Welcome to the club :blessed:. I put so many hours into the first game it's not even funny. Yeah, helping ppl is fun as shyt, until you get the ppl that just wanna fight revenants the whole time. I'm gonna wait til I finish the game before I start helping folks again.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
this nikka is HANDING ME MY ASS....that nioh 1 shyt aint workin here well at least what i used to do....you really need to have a build in this shyt im seeing...that random pieces of armor with no set perks wont cut it...smh

Daps
I hated Nioh, for many reasons, such as its repetitive combat, ;imited variety of enemies and overwhelming loot mechanic. Is this any different? I played the demo and felt that it was a return to the same shyt I disliked about the first game. :patrice:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I hated Nioh, for many reasons, such as its repetitive combat, ;imited variety of enemies and overwhelming loot mechanic. Is this any different? I played the demo and felt that it was a return to the same shyt I disliked about the first game. :patrice:

If you didn’t like the demo you should probably stay away. The rest of us are loving it though.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Patch 1.05 is out :ohhh:

Nioh 2 version 1.05 update now available - Gematsu

• The player will now gain “Proficiency” faster when using a weapon that is not as high in Proficiency as their highest proficiency leveled weapon.
  • Some of the Dojo missions now require less Proficiency.
  • Lowered the health of Gaki and the power of some of their attacks.
  • Lowered the strength of a few overpowered attack used by the following enemies: “Yoki” / “Enki.”
  • Buffed the HP of “Acolytes.”
  • Adjusted the recommended levels of some missions to more adequately reflect their perceived difficulty.
  • When Gyuki charges into the floodgate the horn will stab into it, and Gyuki’s jumping attacks etc. will no longer break the floodgate.
  • Adjusted the defensive strength and the amount of health of Shimotsuma Rairen in “Pervading Waters.”
  • Improved the Homing for the hatchet skill “Arise.”
  • Reduced the wisdom requirement needed to release the Shiftling skill “Murderous Strike.”
  • Made upward adjustment to Guardian Spirit Hiyokucho’s blessing “Medicine Burst” so that it would also affect Acolytes.
  • However, the range of the blessing is now capped from infinite range to seven meters.
  • Extended the distance at which Mujina can recognize gestures.

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Got a Boss Soul Core that lets you move faster when you absorb amrita. Thank the LORD. Been needing something like that. That Core will always be active for me.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
some of the cheese u can do in this game is hilarious...i did this one dojo mission where u had to fight this dude outside all i did was run circles around this rock and charged the hatchet throw and let it go soon as he came around the corner :mjlol:hatchets gotta be the most cheese weapon

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Does the grinding in co-op expeditions carry over to the main game ?
:patrice:
I mean, you’re getting Amrita for them, so I don’t see why not. I didn’t do any co-op in part 1 until I was maxed out, but I’m pretty sure the Amrita you get is added to what you already have from solo. Also, you don’t bring any Amrita into online with you, so you don’t lose any that you already have.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
This game, Ghost of Tsushima and Sekiro all seem to be the same. Are they?

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
This game, Ghost of Tsushima and Sekiro all seem to be the same. Are they?
No. Ghost isn’t out yet, so we don’t know what that game is, but Nioh and Sekiro play nothing alike. Nioh’s combat is much deeper and more varied, while Sekiro’s gameplay is centered around deflecting. Once you get that (deflecting) down, the game becomes quite trivial.

I was a big fan of From games, then I got my hands on Nioh. The combat mechanics and depth in Nioh really opened my eyes for these types of game. I was so excited for Sekiro, then when it came out, I played for a bit before I ended up running back to Nioh. Haven’t touched it since.

It’s why Ghost is gonna be interesting. It looks cool and all, but it’s all gonna come down to the gameplay. If it’s not up to par, it’s going right in the bushes.