Nioh 2 | PS4 | Out Now

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:wow: just beat it im the GOAT now on to NG+ for divine gear

that soul core u get from the last boss is basically a cheat it basically cuts the bosses lives in half and puts them in discord :russ: if you do it 2 or 3 times yull kill any boss depending on the boss it probably could 1 some of them

The homey done completed the game and I'm just entering the 2nd map :wow:
what level were when you completed the game fam? :jbhmm:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im glad nioh 2 made sloth talisman not as good as nioh 1 its made me a way better player it forces you to learn the enemy patterns and be patient...leaned on sloth too heavily in nioh 1...im actually seeing boss opening and strategies to beat them faster than i ever did in nioh 1....i see the vision :wow: ... i got one more mission left i think...im working on this nasty build i came up with it let's me keep my anima guage basically at full power on top of using paralysis elemental which makes quick work of yokai's kai :wow:
U serious?

Sloth combined with attack damage down is instant win:myman:

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This game is pretty tight just cheesed the 4th boss with tonfas.

Is there any reason to change guardian spirits if you like the ones youre using?

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else figure out how to get the mujina soul core?

It pays to be patient, that’s all I’ll say.

:sas2:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
U serious?

Sloth combined with attack damage down is instant win:myman:
yep but sloth ia trash for the most part but on NG+ im leveling up 2-3 times per level i already got hatchet skill on 99 and the next it scales with around 30ish...idk if its cuz im a bettee player because of nioh 1 but im leveling way faster and getting more amrita than i was in nioh 1...i guess not dying as much helps idk...but i feel like NG+ is a breeze i already got the 4th region unlocked NG+ and i beat the game monday...my build isnt even perfected yet....still tryna get this hatchet skill...i think i want to focus my build on lightning as far as elemental damage goes...i got a lot tinkering left to do...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This game is pretty tight just cheesed the 4th boss with tonfas.

Is there any reason to change guardian spirits if you like the ones youre using?
nope not unless you're trying to make a new build centered around that specific guardian spirit...im about to change one of my to that tengu bird for my hatchet build as well as my clan...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Anyone else figure out how to get the mujina soul core?

It pays to be patient, that’s all I’ll say.

:sas2:

mujina ? just kill that damn weasel that turns into your character i got plenty of them...yep 1-3 hit rule dodge then ki pulse then rinse and repeat...just watch their patterns know which moves to roll into so u can get behind them (hits from behind do 200% More damage) or dodge left to right...as well as remembering each enemies weakness which is kind of tough...if you're not sure reg damage works...or rock a corrupted weapon every yokai has purple ki

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mujina ? just kill that damn weasel that turns into your character i got plenty of them...yep 1-3 hit rule dodge then ki pulse then rinse and repeat...just watch their patterns know which moves to roll into so u can get behind them (hits from behind do 200% More damage) or dodge left to right...as well as remembering each enemies weakness which is kind of tough...if you're not sure reg damage works...or rock a corrupted weapon every yokai has purple ki

if you kill them you get a ton of swag, but no core.

At least that’s what happened after the first time one popped out of a box and I lit his ass up. :russ: I got a scarf instead.

When one popped out on me the second time I watched it transform instead of trying to get the drop on it, and when it was done he whistled. Instead of swinging I used the emote board and whistled back. the lil goblin laughed, bowed and gave me the mujina core for free-99.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
if you kill them you get a ton of swag, but no core.

At least that’s what happened after the first time one popped out of a box and I lit his ass up. :russ: I got a scarf instead.

When one popped out on me the second time I watched it transform instead of trying to get the drop on it, and when it was done he whistled. Instead of swinging I used the emote board and whistled back. the lil goblin laughed, bowed and gave me the mujina core for free-99.
i def got a core from them aint no other way to get it i remember vividly idk if it came from killing it or copying its emote but that's how i get em
Nioh 2 Mujina Locations - How to Get Mujina Soul Core

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Finally finished it up. Man, I enjoyed that. Story was better than 1, and even though I knew a certain character was there, I was still geeked when he showed up.

Final boss was cool too. I died probably 8 times too many, but it was a fun fight. Now I get to do it all over again lol.

I'm short a couple trophies (mainly the mystic arts). Other than that I have to play with the other shifts, get all the cores (I wish I knew what I'm missing, I know one for sure) and beat the poison level without breaking a statue. Easy peasy.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Finally finished it up. Man, I enjoyed that. Story was better than 1, and even though I knew a certain character was there, I was still geeked when he showed up.

Final boss was cool too. I died probably 8 times too many, but it was a fun fight. Now I get to do it all over again lol.

I'm short a couple trophies (mainly the mystic arts). Other than that I have to play with the other shifts, get all the cores (I wish I knew what I'm missing, I know one for sure) and beat the poison level without breaking a statue. Easy peasy.
im bout to beat NG+ already smh

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
welp beat the game again on NG+ got two stats maxed out (skill and courage) im running 3 weapons hatchet's tonfa and duel swords...trying to get my weapons and armor to +10 now...ive done everything there is to do i feel like...outside of some missions i didnt clear