Nioh 2 | PS4 | Out Now

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
How does the Ki Flux work? So far the Switchglave has been the only weapon I've flowed into different stances with mid combo because my other main weapons don't seem to keep the combo going switching stances (Odacho and Axe). I've beaten many of the bosses first try with the big exception of the Medusa boss early on from what I remember. I've been depending on sacred water to keep the pressure on bosses.
Ki Flux = changing stances while you ki pulse. In addition to replenshing used ki (like in normal ki pulse), it lets you regain more ki than you normally would. Flux 2 gives you even more. Where it gets good is switching stances TWICE within the same ki pulse, which lets you regain more ki for each stance change (so essentially doubling up). They kinda nerfed it from N1 (you got lots of ki from double flux, not as much in N2). That's a mechanic that everyone should try to learn IMO, especially if you like playing aggressive.

Sacred Waters are cool. You can also use Barrier in the Onmyo tree. It will buff your ki regen, and also let you automatically purify yokai realms when you walk into them, as opposed to having to use a ki pulse like normal.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Tomorrow.

Do I need to get 1 if I never played it?

Demon's Souls veteran here. How's the difficulty on these? Souls is fine for me but Bmoodborne was too much...probably because I kept trying to play like Souls

Finally...Sekiro? How's tha replayability? Seems like this one will just piss me the fukk off like Bloodborne did.

I'm always able to stick wit Souls tho.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Tomorrow.

Do I need to get 1 if I never played it?

Demon's Souls veteran here. How's the difficulty on these? Souls is fine for me but Bmoodborne was too much...probably because I kept trying to play like Souls

Finally...Sekiro? How's tha replayability? Seems like this one will just piss me the fukk off like Bloodborne did.

I'm always able to stick wit Souls tho.
pt 1 is harder and has a main protag
pt 2 is easier and has character creator

do what u will with that info

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Got tha system, dmc 5, Nioh 1 and fallout 4 goty.

Cheaped out cuz shyt added up real quick and Ik Nioh 2 finna be on sale this summer.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Worldwide execs platinuming the game :wow:

I'm just one trophy away from platinuming this :ohlawd:
...and done!:blessed:
iy9eL3B.jpg
That soul searcher trophy was something else (fukk maelstrom oni bi), thankfully any souls that you’ve gotten rid of still count towards it.

Last edited:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
final fantasy 7 drop tomorrow pleighboi what u gon do ?
Thinkin about it. I almost fell into tha hype train but I'll get that shyt when I get it. Prolly next week when our stimulus hit. If I beat Nioh by then, I'll definitely be grabbing 2.

Just didnt make sense to get 2 first. That's like playing Dark Souls over Demon's (if you have tha resources...) or DkS2 over Dark Souls 1. I always wanted to play anyway.

I can't wait to fukk up DMC5 either. Keep in mind I completely missed out on both these...

Going to get lost in FO4 too!! I've had this one before though.

Missed Horizon but played enough. Ion like ol girl tbh.

What else should I get yall...? Was thinking about RE since I never played any except a lil of 4 on Wii.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I'm just one trophy away from platinuming this :ohlawd:
...and done!:blessed:

That soul searcher trophy was something else (fukk maelstrom oni bi), thankfully any souls that you’ve gotten rid of still count towards it.
lol the yellow head was my last one. I farmed a damn spawner forever until I finally got one. I've platinumed exactly 2 games: Nioh and Nioh 2. I freaking love these games man.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
lol the yellow head was my last one. I farmed a damn spawner forever until I finally got one. I've platinumed exactly 2 games: Nioh and Nioh 2. I freaking love these games man.
I kept getting souls for the yellow and red ones, sometimes back 2 back but it took literally 6 hours to get just one. With the exception of Soul Searcher and Regular Smith Customer, Nioh games were awesome to platinum. Can’t wait for the DLC.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Thinkin about it. I almost fell into tha hype train but I'll get that shyt when I get it. Prolly next week when our stimulus hit. If I beat Nioh by then, I'll definitely be grabbing 2.

Just didnt make sense to get 2 first. That's like playing Dark Souls over Demon's (if you have tha resources...) or DkS2 over Dark Souls 1. I always wanted to play anyway.

I can't wait to fukk up DMC5 either. Keep in mind I completely missed out on both these...

Going to get lost in FO4 too!! I've had this one before though.

Missed Horizon but played enough. Ion like ol girl tbh.

What else should I get yall...? Was thinking about RE since I never played any except a lil of 4 on Wii.
red dead 2 and god of war...yeah DMC5 is godly i gotta finish that shyt