NJPW Wrestlers Rumored To Be Unhappy With Management

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
When I started watching New Japan four years ago all I wanted was subtitles, this entire year has been WWE tier :mjcry:

Man:wow:. When I seen Wrestle Kingdom 7 for the first time, the shyt just felt like revolutionary:banderas:. All of that puro with one or two foreigners. Bullet Club was moderated and not fukking annoying :camby:, Shibata being a bad ass because "things":banderas:. Rainmaker/TanaGOATi feud:lawd:.

It just felt like this different paradox compared to the shyt we were watching. Now its just ROH with a Japanese roster:rudy:. This what happens when you don't give the gold to Naito:shaq2:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
tumblr_opdneh4Idt1w7k5w3o1_400.gif

Omega vs Matt Jackson @ the Tokyo dome :shaq:

:mjcry:The Dome would be quiet not because of respect either.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
How has AXS given up on them? Didn't they show the recent U.S. special?
It was on a week delay, barely advertised, after several events aired live with much more promotion.

Maybe I'm pulling a Meltzer here, but that's significant enough to notice.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Man:wow:. When I seen Wrestle Kingdom 7 for the first time, the shyt just felt like revolutionary:banderas:. All of that puro with one or two foreigners. Bullet Club was moderated and not fukking annoying :camby:, Shibata being a bad ass because "things":banderas:. Rainmaker/TanaGOATi feud:lawd:.

It just felt like this different paradox compared to the shyt we were watching. Now its just ROH with a Japanese roster:rudy:. This what happens when you don't give the gold to Naito:shaq2:

I don't know. 5-6 years ago you had Devitt getting a mega push - specially for a Junior that was "graduating" and still didn't look like he belonged with the heavys -, Karl Anderson having a bunch of big singles matches (G-1 Finals and title matches), MVP and Sleton being the mandatory "former WWE guy" getting belts, and KES being underwhelming as fukk in the tag division. Then you had AJ taking Devitt's role and having an even bigger status, getting IWGP title runs.

I think the "gaijin influence" is a little overstated in terms of talent working for the company. There were a couple of years were the "talent exchange" with TNA also filled some cards with a lot of foreigners. And New Japan has always been open to receive a lot of north american wrestlers.

The Elite blowing up in popularity and the current US mini expansion has people more weary than before, which is understandable, but let's not act like what we are seeing now is some off the left field shyt.

I don't buy the "this is not the New Japan I knew" narrative at all. I think some of y'all just don't like the new gaijins that are getting pushes and are blowing it out of proportion :manny:.

Even the Jericho deal isn't something new to them. I agree that some decisions seemed to be more aimed to the western audience, but at it's core, New Japan is still the same as it's always been.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I don't know. 5-6 years ago you had Devitt getting a mega push - specially for a Junior that was "graduating" and still didn't look like he belonged with the heavys -, Karl Anderson having a bunch of big singles matches (G-1 Finals and title matches), MVP and Sleton being the mandatory "former WWE guy" getting belts, and KES being underwhelming as fukk in the tag division. Then you had AJ taking Devitt's role and having an even bigger status, getting IWGP title runs.

I think the "gaijin influence" is a little overstated in terms of talent working for the company. There were a couple of years were the "talent exchange" with TNA also filled some cards with a lot of foreigners. And New Japan has always been open to receive a lot of north american wrestlers.

The Elite blowing up in popularity and the current US mini expansion has people more weary than before, which is understandable, but let's not act like what we are seeing now is some off the left field shyt.

I don't buy the "this is not the New Japan I knew" narrative at all. I think some of y'all just don't like the new gaijins that are getting pushes and are blowing it out of proportion :manny:.

Even the Jericho deal isn't something new to them. I agree that some decisions seemed to be more aimed to the western audience, but at it's core, New Japan is still the same as it's always been.

I feel you but it seems like overkill compared to those days and even its prime (80s). Maybe you right:patrice:, I just feel like:flabbynsick:to these new dudes.

• I'm trying to understand what's Cody's purpose
  • The Bullet Club is stale as the hell:camby:
  • Omega's title reign is the WOAT
  • Bucks :shaq2::aicmon:
  • Switchblade not moving me
Only Jericho restoring the feeling :whew:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I feel you but it seems like overkill compared to those days and even its prime (80s). Maybe you right:patrice:, I just feel like:flabbynsick:to these new dudes.

• I'm trying to understand what's Cody's purpose
  • The Bullet Club is stale as the hell:camby:
  • Omega's title reign is the WOAT
  • Bucks :shaq2::aicmon:
  • Switchblade not moving me
Only Jericho restoring the feeling :whew:

I'm cool w all of those things except for Cody bum ass. :camby:

nikkas busting their ass in that g1 and he just comes in and takes the US title :beli: at least give it to one of the nikkas that beat Juice in the g1 :why:

he stays getting no reaction in Japan as well :picard: