NJPW Wrestlers Rumored To Be Unhappy With Management

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I feel you but it seems like overkill compared to those days and even its prime (80s). Maybe you right:patrice:, I just feel like:flabbynsick:to these new dudes.

• I'm trying to understand what's Cody's purpose
  • The Bullet Club is stale as the hell:camby:
  • Omega's title reign is the WOAT
  • Bucks :shaq2::aicmon:
  • Switchblade not moving me
Only Jericho restoring the feeling :whew:

Well, the 80's were special because it was the first time puro promotions started to run "japanese vs japanese" feuds that were long term, had big stakes and were main eventing big shows. Gaijins were still all over the cards but stuff like the UWF feud, the Junior division blowing up and Choshu's return gave whole new different dimension to their shows. And even still, you had Vader debuting and causing a riot that banned New Japan from the old Sumo Hall for a couple of years :russ:

I've made my feelings clear when it comes to NJPW, their direction, and specially their booking for a long ass time now. But I don't see the "gaijin problem" some are seeing. I kind of feel some people grew accustomed to Gedo's lazy booking, so now that he's actually trying new stuff after like 6 years they feel :picard:

he stays getting no reaction in Japan as well :picard:

I kinda want Cody back in WWE just so we can read a whole bunch of people losing their about how New Japan's expansion will suffer or whatever the fukk, only for it to mean jackshyt to the company :heh:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I'm cool w all of those things except for Cody bum ass. :camby:

nikkas busting their ass in that g1 and he just comes in and takes the US title :beli: at least give it to one of the nikkas that beat Juice in the g1 :why:

he stays getting no reaction in Japan as well :picard:

Breh, I'm still trying to figure out Cody's gimmick. Like is he suppose to be a video game villain, a old school 80s heel, like wtf:mindblown:. Don't get me started with those long winded promos :aicmon:. At least he's holding down the NWA that's all I got to say about dude:manny:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Well, the 80's were special because it was the first time puro promotions started to run "japanese vs japanese" feuds that were long term, had big stakes and were main eventing big shows. Gaijins were still all over the cards but stuff like the UWF feud, the Junior division blowing up and Choshu's return gave whole new different dimension to their shows. And even still, you had Vader debuting and causing a riot that banned New Japan from the old Sumo Hall for a couple of years :russ:

I've made my feelings clear when it comes to NJPW, their direction, and specially their booking for a long ass time now. But I don't see the "gaijin problem" some are seeing. I kind of feel some people grew accustomed to Gedo's lazy booking, so now that he's actually trying new stuff after like 6 years they feel :picard:

I kinda want Cody back in WWE just so we can read a whole bunch of people losing their about how New Japan's expansion will suffer or whatever the fukk, only for it to mean jackshyt to the company :heh:

Exactly. That's what it is. It's on some "if it's not broke don't fix it" shyt with me. Sure, Gedo's booking is as predictable as all hell, but on the real every booker does the same storytelling, but with their own twists to the game. I would take a Rainmaker/Tana feud over Omega headlining the Dome with another vanilla fukk:scust:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
NJPW been good to a brother, I ain't got shyt to complain about :yeshrug:

Only issue I had was the cheap G1 one camera angle and they took care of that.
Breh, I’m :dwillhuh: at cats shytting on current NJ. I’m only in my second year, but shyt is piff greatness. :banderas:

Seeing plenty of great matches. :wow:

The talent. :wow:

Enjoying live shows. :wow:

And yes, I’ve seen plenty of shyt from the past several years, and I have more on deck. Some of y’all can’t be satisfied. :hhh:

bytch about the E. bytch about a superior product in NJPW. :hhh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Exactly. That's what it is. It's on some "if it's not broke don't fix it" shyt with me. Sure, Gedo's booking is as predictable as all hell, but on the real every booker does the same storytelling, but with their own twists to the game. I would take a Rainmaker/Tana feud over Omega headlining the Dome with another vanilla fukk:scust:

Yeah, can't co-sign this breh :whoa:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
I feel you but it seems like overkill compared to those days and even its prime (80s). Maybe you right:patrice:, I just feel like:flabbynsick:to these new dudes.

• I'm trying to understand what's Cody's purpose
  • The Bullet Club is stale as the hell:camby:
  • Omega's title reign is the WOAT
  • Bucks :shaq2::aicmon:
  • Switchblade not moving me
Only Jericho restoring the feeling :whew:
Aye :ufdup:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Breh, I’m :dwillhuh: at cats shytting on current NJ. I’m only in my second year, but shyt is piff greatness. :banderas:

Seeing plenty of great matches. :wow:

The talent. :wow:

Enjoying live shows. :wow:

And yes, I’ve seen plenty of shyt from the past several years, and I have more on deck. Some of y’all can’t be satisfied. :hhh:

bytch about the E. bytch about a superior product in NJPW. :hhh:
I think lowkey people are just outgrowing wrestling in general and are having a bit of a hard time coping with that. :ld:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I think lowkey people are just outgrowing wrestling in general and are having a bit of a hard time coping with that. :ld:
I don’t know. I mean, I thought I outgrew it a decade ago, but I was still keeping tabs on some occasions. Hell, I was posting on CZWfans until it ended.

I think people need to watch in moderation. I’m not watching every NJ, E or some Indy shows.

Daps
CriminalBouncyHalicore-small.gif

No real explanation for this I see.:mjgrin: