No cap but you not missing out on much with a PS5/Series X right now

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Tell me I'm lying. My PS5 been on standby mode more than it's on. After beating Spiderman and Astrobot it's been a cool accessory to my room.
Demon's souls is :zzz:

Nothing really worth playing outside of some PS4 shyt so it feels like I'm playing PS4 Pro XL.

Cyberpunk is mostly uncooked so let's not go there.

Xbox is even worse.

I had access to a Series X for 3 days and I was playing mostly Halo Reach on that shyt :sadcam:

I think it's cuz I got a gaming PC as well.

I'm ready to take the public stoning.:rip:

*Hands rock to @The Mad Titan *

*Mutters "Sony stan to the grave" under breath *

Xbox has no games

oh nephew:francis:

Daps
Can't relate, I been eating off PS Plus and the PS Collection still. I have yet to buy a single game, let alone a single PS5 game. Barring the fact that I skipped the PS4 and didn't play any of the games in the PS collection, I also I never got around to playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Hollow Knight or Greedfall (PS Plus titles), between those games alone it's been enough to keep me playing at least once a week. Never mind the ridiculous amount of piff I missed out on from the previous generation... It was also dope to revisit TLOU1's multiplayer again after beating Left Behind on Grounded difficulty (I never played the expansion on ps3). That shyt still holds up all these years later!! :wow:

I'm fukkin with Infamous Second Son rn, the movement feels somewhat dated but o/a, it's pretty good.

R&C :wow:

God of War :whew:

I went PC for all multiplats which served me well, especially on Cyberpunk :mjlol::picard: The only reason I was ever going to buy a console was for the exclusives, and when it comes down to it, 90% of the "exclusives" on xbox series x are gonna be on PC anyway :hhh: I already got game pass ultimate on PC, hard pass. I'm 1000% in for R&C Rift Apart and the new God of War, also looking forward to fukkin with TLOU2 and GoT when they inevitably go on a deep sale. Until then I'll eat off PS Plus until some killer apps get released.
very lucky
you get to play TLOU2, GOT, GOW, R&C, UC4, etc. in a short period of time :picard:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
giphy.webp

Progress :mjgrin:

Sony stans :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Everyone I know who waited in line, paid double and/or went to the extreme to get the PS5 are also on my friends list. I see them playing 2K21. Same thing they were playing on the ps4 in September.

:mjlol:

Glad i just ordered off amazon and get to play all the games you play in bettter quality :yeshrug:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
CasualsI it's only been 2 months since release. If all y'all do is play is Fortnite, 2k and Warzone stay on last gen.
Because $400+ consoles and $70 games and accessories doesn't give these big ass corporations enough incentive to get developers to have these games ready AT LAUNCH, right? "It's only been two months" that millions of people bought brand new consoles that are now bored with them, right? I swear people are so damn dumb it's not even funny