No cap but you not missing out on much with a PS5/Series X right now

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Every couple days there's a new thread with this same topic. People still gaming on inferior systems so they try to convince themselves next gen is overrated. Hoping next gen owners will come in here and validate their silly claims :russ:......fukk outta here. My ps5 been treating me good. Playing ghost of tsushima and last of us 2 with no load times:banderas:.....everything about it is so seamless :wow:
I’m not even gonna play TLOU 2 until it gets a PS5 update. GOT tho? Son. Game is hardbody I’m glad I waited until PS5 came out to play it.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
My brother got the PS5, I got the series x and we just rotate it. But I feel like we shoulda just built a second PC. I had another 5600x too. Smh.

I'm at a point where I want to run some emulators on my series x. My dumbass coulda just built s PC
Sale or trade the consoles for computer parts

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Op is right, it's not worth it right now. I will say Demon Souls make a lot of PS4 games feel outdated, even Red Dead Redemption 2 and GTA 5

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:wow:PS5 and SexBone is like a dude getting buffed, washing his ass properly, and looking presentable for a chick, but the grim reality is that he doesn't have a car, a house, or a job.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
it’s cost $500 is the downside

I traded in my pro, got 200 for it prob could have got more. The longer you wait the less value your older consoles have.

So my ps5 was 300 bucks, if i got a digital it would have 200. That’s not a downside for something that is a direct upgrade of the last thats a positive. Now if it wasn’t backwards compatible i could see your point but the fact that i get to keep my library makes it a great deal

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I traded in my pro, got 200 for it prob could have got more. The longer you wait the less value your older consoles have.

So my ps5 was 300 bucks, if i got a digital it would have 200. That’s not a downside for something that is a direct upgrade of the last thats a positive. Now if it wasn’t backwards compatible i could see your point but the fact that i get to keep my library makes it a great deal
Trading in systems is for chumps

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Y keep a old system when the new one plays all the old shyt

Some people like having a collection of old consoles to show off or for nostalgia reasons I guess. I literally just buy them to play games and trade them in for a new model when the time comes, like a car.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
New generations always start off slow. Im sure that the PS5/XSX will have a stronger first year than the PS4/X1 .

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I stopped caring after all the bullshyt it took to get one between the scalpers and limited restocks.

Then there are no games I’m really interested in so far or that I can’t get on PS4 pro or X1X.

I still have my OLED too... just other shyt I’m interested in as well.

I actually have no problem waiting until next year. Only one of my friends was willing to even cop one. Everyone else was tired of trying or not willing to buy without no new games. It became about priorities...

Now I MIGHT cop a Series S if I find one for cheap... I might cop one of the other 2 if I can find a great deal (not paying no scalper $700-$1200 at all). But I’m not actively looking anymore...

Especially now that Cyberpunk is officially a dud and no other big multiplayers are out. I can’t justify the extreme price or searching for one

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.webp

Progress :mjgrin:

incredible Gif usage