No Charges For Florida Prison Guards Who Boiled Black Man To Death

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
@Luck did you ever witness any abuse of inmates by officers?

RIP to my brother. He was a victim of the system for his entire life.

What happened to him could happen to any black person in America. Be safe family. God smiles on all of us.

Damn this made me cry. How can people be so evil.. I would donate to his family but why did they cremate him. This is terrible, I don't think this man will get justice for his life. I hope that devil bytch gets hit by car. I hope the crash burns the car and her too. And those guards... No words. Really speechless.
Dap plus rep.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bruhhhh i dont even know how to feel about all this shyt anymore, I bust my ass trying to help my community but it aint changing shyt G.. its like :lupe: :snoop::to:
Has to be a collective effort by all in the community. You're only as strong as your weakest link. People have to always stay organized and ready to act. Keep pressure on cacs like Jews do.

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
Jeff-Sessions-smile-AP-640x480.jpg
:francis:

And yes it sounds like negroes were involved too :francis:
By the officers names a few sound like nikkas...

Let that been a dog who got burned and all officers would be fired and facing criminal charges

Don't matter free or in jail a black man life isn't shyt
every brotha ain't a brotha all skin folk aint kin folk. These cacs can hsve compassion for anything except us look at the reactions on dogs shot on youtube by cops then go look at comments on something like rodney king or fergueson protests :shaq2: scust

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Now you know why us Miami/FL brehs hate these goddamn spics down here. They literally feel like they are the only people that matter and everyone else is a subspecies.

Rip to that man. I hope he is looking down with the ancestors when these monsters get their retribution.

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
Man why'd I come into this thread

Too early in my day to have my heart hardened and filled with anger
:mindblown: