No Charges For Florida Prison Guards Who Boiled Black Man To Death

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Every news of this kind that i see gives me more anger not only of those disgusting white pigs but as well the blacks who :cape:and help these demons do their evil deeds.

If you are black and love cacs you're as dirty as them, and shall be punished equally :ufdup:

Last edited:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@Luck did you ever witness any abuse of inmates by officers?

RIP to my brother. He was a victim of the system for his entire life.

What happened to him could happen to any black person in America. Be safe family. God smiles on all of us.

Dap plus rep.

Nah not at all, they wouldn't ever even dare fukk with any regular inmates on some shyt like this. From the looks of it, breh was mentally ill so he was in a "bug" unit separated from regular population ( what we called psyche cell blocks for people that's legit, legit off in the head ) so there's no telling what they get away with on that side since a lot of those mentally ill cats are in isolation, cast away and forgotten by everyone.

I'm surprised we even hearing about this. You get a look at how society handles poor / less fortunate people with real mental problems. Throw em in a cell and dope em up because it's cheaper than trying to fix them. Like I said, most of these type of cats are cast always with no real family or anything like that so who's keeping these guards in check when it's usually just them and the mental Ill brehs like what happened in this situation. Just like with mentally ill homeless on the street, same applies in the sense that they probably thought nothing would come of it and they could just sweep it under the rug

Regular inmates in population don't really have to worry about this type of thing compared to that type of situation because there's too many of us in there, too many plugged cats, the guards trying to make it home safe and in one piece because nikkas attack / try to kill they ass all the time and will send the joint up. In regular gen pop it's like a ~50:1 inmate to guard ratio and somebody is always around. In those bug units pesonale outnumber inmates so it's basically ad-seg

Daps
Reppin
St louis
they should all be doing hard time.
peices of shyt.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The attorney office decision is unconscionable and deeply utterly racist. The only way this man could have died was burning. So if there was evidence he was burned that's how he died. Where is the DOJ?

Truly disgusting act

As for the bolded, be careful what you ask for. Jeffrey Beauregard Sessions the third is the new sheriff in town. They might lock up the victims family.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this just ruined my day.
how could a person do this to another person?

and for fukks sake, why aren't there cameras in the bathrooms and showers of prisons?
seems like that's where allot of the foul shyt goes down.

its because we don't drag prosecutors on the street and lynch their asses while having picnics. We need to start doing that.