No Charges For Florida Prison Guards Who Boiled Black Man To Death

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
And people here come at me when I say I am for total separation from the white man. White america has shown its true colors by electing Trump in huge numbers. Let me say this as loud as I can. BLACK PEOPLE WILL NEVER SEE TRUE FREEDOM, JUSTICE, AND EQUALITY IN AMERIKKKA! Minorites worldwide never see true freedom. Living side by side with devil only give us more pain and suffering. Are we destined to live in this never ending cycle with these devils? Insanity is doing the same things over again and expecting a different result. This shyt will never end until we take ideology of separation seriously. This brother got boiled to death and you call me the bad guy when I call for total separation!? How many more of us has to get killed before enough is enough? Just because a Becky or Spencer slept with you or they quote Future lyrics doesn't mean that everything is okay. For every one of these liberal whites there is thousands more who subscribe to white supremacy! I am so heated right now! I am sick and tired of this shyt and nothing changes! If this was Iraq or Syria or Lebanon there would have been a truck bomb blowing up the DA's office and the prison.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
And people here come at me when I say I am for total separation from the white man. White america has shown its true colors by electing Trump in huge numbers. Let me say this as loud as I can. BLACK PEOPLE WILL NEVER SEE TRUE FREEDOM, JUSTICE, AND EQUALITY IN AMERIKKKA! Minorites worldwide never see true freedom. Living side by side with devil only give us more pain and suffering. Are we destined to live in this never ending cycle with these devils? Insanity is doing the same things over again and expecting a different result. This shyt will never end until we take ideology of separation seriously. This brother got boiled to death and you call me the bad guy when I call for total separation!? How many more of us has to get killed before enough is enough? Just because a Becky or Spencer slept with you or they quote Future lyrics doesn't mean that everything is okay. For every one of these liberal whites there is thousands more who subscribe to white supremacy! I am so heated right now! I am sick and tired of this shyt and nothing changes! If this was Iraq or Syria or Lebanon there would have been a truck bomb blowing up the DA's office and the prison.
This is not going to happen and you know this, most blacks are indifferent until it happen to them or someone in your family.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
fukkin disgusting. I wish there was a real life "Jigsaw" out there that would teach these kind of people a lesson

hqdefault.jpg
It's 11 pm my nikka. Spoiler that shyt.
:picard:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
@Luck thanks for breaking it down. I figured those police were bullying someone who wouldn't harm them.

My logic is this: if I'm an inmate doing years if a CO tries to fukk me up I'm going to retaliate because there's more inmates than CO's.

My friend was a CO. He told me in men's prison the inmates run the jail. In juvenile lock up the CO's run the show.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah not at all, they wouldn't ever even dare fukk with any regular inmates on some shyt like this. From the looks of it, breh was mentally ill so he was in a "bug" unit separated from regular population ( what we called psyche cell blocks for people that's legit, legit off in the head ) so there's no telling what they get away with on that side since a lot of those mentally ill cats are in isolation, cast away and forgotten by everyone.

I'm surprised we even hearing about this. You get a look at how society handles poor / less fortunate people with real mental problems. Throw em in a cell and dope em up because it's cheaper than trying to fix them. Like I said, most of these type of cats are cast always with no real family or anything like that so who's keeping these guards in check when it's usually just them and the mental Ill brehs like what happened in this situation. Just like with mentally ill homeless on the street, same applies in the sense that they probably thought nothing would come of it and they could just sweep it under the rug

Regular inmates in population don't really have to worry about this type of thing compared to that type of situation because there's too many of us in there, too many plugged cats, the guards trying to make it home safe and in one piece because nikkas attack / try to kill they ass all the time and will send the joint up. In regular gen pop it's like a ~50:1 inmate to guard ratio and somebody is always around. In those bug units pesonale outnumber inmates so it's basically ad-seg
I was in Super Max breh and they did shyt like this often. There was never a point where we were all out our cells because of the security level Being only 2 out for an hour every day and the SWAT team barracks were next door because of this. No regular officers were allowed to be on the deck except count time. I already had an assault on the ERT/SWAT whiteshirt and they come in 30 deep with the dogs, tear gas, riot gear and bear mace. I got cuffed, thrown in the corner under the stairs where there's no camera and beat. Got bear maced and thrown in the shower with hot water turned on from 8 shower heads. They kept saying it's to rinse the mace out my face but they intentionally turned the heat up and makes the affect of mace more potent. You supposed to rinse it with cold water. Hit water opens your pores and gets it even deeper.

fukk them fakkits. I knock that lieutenant clean tf out and talked cash muthafukka money doing it too. nikka keys flew off and went everywhere on the top deck.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why Hell is real. People may skate justice in this life, through connections or money or both...but no one can escape The Tribunal of God. Look at this bytches face and tell me you don't see a devil?

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
@Luck did you ever witness any abuse of inmates by officers?

RIP to my brother. He was a victim of the system for his entire life.

What happened to him could happen to any black person in America. Be safe family. God smiles on all of us.

Dap plus rep.
where is this god? 400 years plus of catching hell, never lifted a finger to help us vs these savage animals... where was this god, when he was lynching black men and raping black women?

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Now you know why us Miami/FL brehs hate these goddamn spics down here. They literally feel like they are the only people that matter and everyone else is a subspecies.

Rip to that man. I hope he is looking down with the ancestors when these monsters get their retribution.

They bully the life out of y'all in Miami.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I've been passing this thread and finally gave in and read the OP. I had to stop because it was just too gruesome. We have to leave this place :mjcry: