dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Because realistically only around 30% of Americans are college graduates :
Census: More Americans have college degrees than ever before

The percentages get smaller once you start adding in whether or not they have
kids and so on by their mid 20's and then if it's a high paying, hard to acquire degree
that percentages are even smaller.

Statistically speaking, you're more likely to find someone with only a highschool diploma
(if you're a dude seeking women) than you aren't.
that's my whole point, a HS diploma is not hard to achieve, so finding people with a diploma, no kids, and no record isn't either. i could half way give credence to this if it specified a degree since it's a smaller population.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its not tho.

Yall overrate woman with no kids and underrate woman with kids
:hhh:You tripping. Single mothers have 3 tiers in thirstdom:
1. Dude has no other options.
2. Dude also has kids
3. She's such a catch even with kids that if she did not have any, she would be the unicorn.

Very few things are offered by a single mother that you can't find from a childless woman. There is nothing wrong with single mothers, but for most dudes, they are the partner of last resort. They are essentially that moment you realize you can't beat contra with three lives so you have to use the 99 cheat to get ahead.

Date up up down down left right left right b a b a select starts, brehs.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Its not tho.

Yall overrate woman with no kids and underrate woman with kids
Its a huge difference. How can you not see the difference between somebody who is totally responsible for a childs life and all that comes with it versus somebody who does not have that responsibility?

Daps
Its a huge difference. How can you not see the difference between somebody who is totally responsible for a childs life and all that comes with it versus somebody who does not have that responsibility?

That diffrent from what im saying.

U making it like a woman automatically better because she doesnt have kids

Daps
:hhh:You tripping. Single mothers have 3 tiers in thirstdom:
1. Dude has no other options.
2. Dude also has kids
3. She's such a catch even with kids that if she did not have any, she would be the unicorn.

Very few things are offered by a single mother that you can't find from a childless woman. There is nothing wrong with single mothers, but for most dudes, they are the partner of last resort. They are essentially that moment you realize you can't beat contra with three lives so you have to use the 99 cheat to get ahead.

Date up up down down left right left right b a b a select starts, brehs.

U think a woman automatically better cause she has no kids tf?

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
What’s good. My name is Mike. I’m 30, no kids. A graduate degree. No record. Make good money with a yearly raise. My dikk is somewhat above average length and girth and I eat the box. I have a handsome face, a decent body and my credit is good. What time should I pick you up Friday?
When you get dapped, but she doesn’t respond. The Coli equivalent of being left on read. Simping ain’t for me. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a play on a viral tweet that came out a couple a days ago. A woman tweeted this out about dudes and the most popular reply said something about "Y'all need to get out of the hood."
hJxYkkEMUm0Xp42FmK_RoyBjTUfzp2I32_GrOcDtLMs.png

Things is, when the "out of wedlock" thing goes down, women carry the baby(s) for 9 months, and get stuck with the kids.

They take the brunt of it.A nicca can have 11 kids and come off seemingly free as a bird.Now we know it's not right, but I'm just saying:hubie:

It's easier for men to cast the illusion of being free.Thus making it easier for them to reel in their next victim.I know plenty niccaz running

around with 4, 5, 6 kids around town.....yet you still see them with multiple bad bytches.Pulling chicks that wanna love em and take care of em.

When it's the opposite, chicks with 4, 5, 6 kids, they have to form a support group/ network of solidarity with their girlfriends, because most times,

any nicca about something don't want nothing to do with them.Besides maybe a fukk & chuck if the face is still cute/azz is still phat.

We know it's not right, but it is what it is:hubie:.Chicks need their homegirls more than ever these days.Women bond over their problems.

And the community is wholly problematic these days:francis:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That diffrent from what im saying.

U making it like a woman automatically better because she doesnt have kids
No, not "better". There are actually guys who prefer a woman with kids. But I quoted your post where you said there was no "difference", and that's ridiculous.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U think a woman automatically better cause she has no kids tf?
:comeon:Bruh you talmbout this like having a kids is as trivial as if a woman has dark brown hair or black hair. It's not a question of better, it is what you expect out of a relationship. If all you are focused on is smashing, single mothers are on par with regular women. Relationship? If you are a childless man, you deal with inconveniences that you won't bring to the relationship yourself. Suppose you want a future? It's not just you and her to think about. You, her, her kids, and the father if he gives a fukk, and potentially the fathers family if they love the kids.

Don't be obtuse. There is ZERO upside to dating a single mother that a childless woman can't present the same or better. Obviously if you date awful childless chicks, a decent single mother seems like an amazing catch. But what about the similarly yoked childless woman?:jbhmm:suddenly the mother has to be better in a ton of aspects to avoid being a net negative, and for my scumbag brehs out there, a pump and dump after selling dreams.