"No female has all three"... Hood rats and thots up in arms

Daps
:comeon:Bruh you talmbout this like having a kids is as trivial as if a woman has dark brown hair or black hair. It's not a question of better, it is what you expect out of a relationship. If all you are focused on is smashing, single mothers are on par with regular women. Relationship? If you are a childless man, you deal with inconveniences that you won't bring to the relationship yourself. Suppose you want a future? It's not just you and her to think about. You, her, her kids, and the father if he gives a fukk, and potentially the fathers family if they love the kids.

Don't be obtuse. There is ZERO upside to dating a single mother that a childless woman can't present the same or better. Obviously if you date awful childless chicks, a decent single mother seems like an amazing catch. But what about the similarly yoked childless woman?:jbhmm:suddenly the mother has to be better in a ton of aspects to avoid being a net negative, and for my scumbag brehs out there, a pump and dump after selling dreams.

I see what u saying

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you believe it then i feel sorry for the pool of women around you.

if you just using it to troll then, troll on brehs. :lolbron:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Nothing about that post is even remotely true. Its indicative of the type of women he surrounds himself with and is capable of getting.

AND he mentions a diploma? Not even an Associates? He snitched on his self.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Things is, when the "out of wedlock" thing goes down, women carry the baby(s) for 9 months, and get stuck with the kids.

They take the brunt of it.A nicca can have 11 kids and come off seemingly free as a bird.Now we know it's not right, but I'm just saying:hubie:

It's easier for men to cast the illusion of being free.Thus making it easier for them to reel in their next victim.I know plenty niccaz running

around with 4, 5, 6 kids around town.....yet you still see them with multiple bad bytches.Pulling chicks that wanna love em and take care of em.

When it's the opposite, chicks with 4, 5, 6 kids, they have to form a support group/ network of solidarity with their girlfriends, because most times,

any nicca about something don't want nothing to do with them.Besides maybe a fukk & chuck if the face is still cute/azz is still phat.

We know it's not right, but it is what it is:hubie:.Chicks need their homegirls more than ever these days.Women bond over their problems.

And the community is wholly problematic these days:francis:
Preach:wow:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
My shorty had all 3 of those :hubie:

But yeah feelings gonna be caught on that one. Especially kids.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:hhh:You tripping. Single mothers have 3 tiers in thirstdom:
1. Dude has no other options.
2. Dude also has kids
3. She's such a catch even with kids that if she did not have any, she would be the unicorn.

Very few things are offered by a single mother that you can't find from a childless woman. There is nothing wrong with single mothers, but for most dudes, they are the partner of last resort. They are essentially that moment you realize you can't beat contra with three lives so you have to use the 99 cheat to get ahead.

Date up up down down left right left right b a b a select starts, brehs.

:russ:

Restoring the feeling...:banderas: