No funny ish, but the amount of sauce Kirby and OVO has taken from PND in such a short amount.....

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
Of time Is quiet alarming no? :jbhmm:

Like what type of business plan is this for a artist? Give all your best work to your label boss rather than you and your label working on ya career?

Only been like 3 years and PND has already given away No#1's , classic beats, lyrics, songs the whole nine. And it doesnt seem like it is gonna stop anytime soon :damn:

Even crazier cause Kirby did the same things to abel in only 3 short months :wow:

Shoulda bounced like The Weeknd did ya sucka :umad:

BWFdt-bIIAEwFru.jpg

#6ix

Ronald

Daps
except he didnt give any of his best work away

he's got much better shyt than Legend and Work

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
except he didnt give any of his best work away

he's got much better shyt than Legend and Work

he took 2 songs from The Weeknd

not this shyt again :snoop:

Man, even the Weeknd is saying he's glad he didn't stay. He said he didn't know how many songs Drake was going to take.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I coulda swore there were rumors about him wanting to bounce for exactly that reason but ended up staying once he was cut a nice check. Seems like he's writing some of his raps too...:laugh:

I mean writers for R&B songs are pretty standard but it's usually because the person you writing the song for can sing it better than you can. fukk I look like being The Weeknd letting a nikka that can't sing better than I can sing my songs...if he had been writing for Tank or somebody like that it woulda been a different story.

Ronald

Daps
reach

west district was officially released, we're talking about ghostwriting, demos, ref tracks like Legend

PND is trying to be like a Kanye, R. Kelly, Dream, etc

producing, writing for others, not just himself

Last edited:

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
PND has superstar talent. As long as hes under Drake he will never live to his potential.

Theres no reason why Bryson Tiller is a platinum artist and Party is not. They in the same lane and Party is better at just about everything smh

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
PND has superstar talent. As long as hes under Drake he will never live to his potential.

Theres no reason why Bryson Tiller is a platinum artist and Party is not. They in the same lane and Party is better at just about everything smh

I think Tiller has the better voice.

And they occupy two different lanes bigbooty listen to lyrics

Tiller is a less narcissistic more down to earth drake

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California

Sell your soul brehs :mjcry:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Of time Is quiet alarming no? :jbhmm:

Like what type of business plan is this for a artist? Give all your best work to your label boss rather than you and your label working on ya career?

Only been like 3 years and PND has already given away No#1's , classic beats, lyrics, songs the whole nine. And it doesnt seem like it is gonna stop anytime soon :damn:

Even crazier cause Kirby did the same things to abel in only 3 short months :wow:

Shoulda bounced like The Weeknd did ya sucka :umad:

BWFdt-bIIAEwFru.jpg

#6ix

Not gonna speak on weeknds situation cause its different

but there are a million soundcloud artists that would love to be in PNDs position.....

@AV

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
weeknd said 50% of take care was his

wonder what pnd will reveal after he wakes up

Weeknd did not say this. He did an interview and named the exact tracks he was involved with. Think it was like 4 tracks of the 19?

You niccas will just make up your own truths lol

Most of you aren't PND fans and are just drake haters. PND last 2 projects have WAY better work than his songs on drake albums.

Plus PND2 came out in 2014 for the OP. Then colours ep later that year. He ain't dropped in a year and a half maybe ?

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Pier7

Superstar
Daps

Oh and hey! Since I got all of the OVO fans in one spot. Do you guys mind telling me how much PND2 has sold so far? Oh and DVSN n those Majid Jordans guys too!

Ive been asking yall for weeks and I can never seem to find a straight answer :sas1:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna speak on weeknds situation cause its different

but there are a million soundcloud artists that would love to be in PNDs position.....

@AV

you cant use that argument

because there are not a million soundcloud artists as talented as PND. He has proven to be a gem. Its a matter of knowing ones worth and PND is currently settling for less.

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
Weeknd did not say this. He did an interview and named the exact tracks he was involved with. Think it was like 4 tracks of the 19?

You niccas will just make up your own truths lol

Most of you aren't PND fans and are just drake haters. PND last 2 projects have WAY better work than his songs on drake albums.

Plus PND2 came out in 2014 for the OP. Then colours ep later that year. He ain't dropped in a year and a half maybe ?

Receipts:

Sex, Drugs and R&B: Inside the Weeknd's Dark Twisted Fantasy

He uses the word half.