No funny ish, but the amount of sauce Kirby and OVO has taken from PND in such a short amount.....

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Also lets not act like rappers taking rnb songs for books is a thing drake introduced. I don't know why I'm debating this. Niccas just like to be mad at drakes. Y'all cook :pachaha:

Being featured on Take Care played a big part in weeknd rise in popularity along with his great music. Did nothing but good for him

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
"I gave up almost half of my album"

Equals he wrote half of take care right? Lol

You niccas ain't interested in facts.

Also, HOB is probably the best rnb project in the last 10 years. It's perfect :smile:

Almost means it was about to happen.

The entire premise of this post is that Drakes takes his artist music. And he does.

I like PND, I love the Weeknd, and I'm about to listen to DVSN now that I remembered what their name was.

I don't get why ppl Stan for an artist so much who could give a fukk less about them. You can't ignore facts.

I don't blame Drake for doing what he's been doing because it's been working out well for him, but I wouldn't sign with him.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Almost means it was about to happen.

The entire premise of this post is that Drakes takes his artist music. And he does.

I like PND, I love the Weeknd, and I'm about to listen to DVSN now that I remembered what their name was.

I don't get why ppl Stan for an artist so much who could give a fukk less about them. You can't ignore facts.

I don't blame Drake for doing what he's been doing because it's been working out well for him, but I wouldn't sign with him.

Dvsn put out an excellent album but you wouldn't know that because you're more interested in the drake hate. PND has put out 2 excellent projects at the age of 22 and toured the world but ignore that :pachaha: it's all bad for dude lol

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
Dvsn put out an excellent album but you wouldn't know that because you're more interested in the drake hate. PND has put out 2 excellent projects at the age of 22 and toured the world but ignore that :pachaha: it's all bad for dude lol

By the time Tiller and Abel were 22 they both already dropped now platinum albums :wow:

Only thing Party got is some writing credits and a stack of some old musty playboy magazines as a gift from Rihanna :mjlol:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Dvsn put out an excellent album but you wouldn't know that

I literally just said I was about to listen to it...who's ignoring facts?

:stopitslime:

And touring the world means fukk shyt if you aren't making the money while you're doing it to secure your future

PND is valuable which is why he's writing songs for Drake

IYRTITL made money and was his best album imo...PND is not in a Quentin Miller situation where he can't perform on his own...id branch out on my own if I was him