No Jimmy But the Smoke Still The Same - Official (1) Celtics vs. (8) Heat Round 1 Thread

Winner of the series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I love how when TNT inserts a quick AEW commercial there is like zero excitement followed by that. Like everybody knows their company is the internet mark drizzling shyts :mjlol:
They got a black HW Champion:ehh:

I thought the Laker game was coming up, so I left it on… then afterwhile I’m like “where tf the game? Why am I watching this shyt:gucci:

Turns out… youtube TV won’t show it in my aera:beli:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yeah
This is the 2nd time in a row you've mentioned it. Again, you not slick. Be fake concerned with another team
I’m not against mentioning something unexplainable twice when I see it twice. Kinda weird you’re keeping up with me like that but ok. No I actually hate when any player goes down, especially in the playoffs. Takes away from the game. I have no favorite team all I want to see is great competition. Good luck with bettering your detective skills though :childplease:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Yeah

I’m not against mentioning something unexplainable twice when I see it twice. Kinda weird you’re keeping up with me like that but ok. No I actually hate when any player goes down, especially in the playoffs. Takes away from the game. I have no favorite team all I want to see is great competition. Good luck with bettering your detective skills though :childplease:

They’re trying to stretch their minutes out in the first round, plus it’s the playoffs. Can’t count out the other team until the wave the white flag. It’s not like the starters are out there vs the Heat bench. Bam/Herro/Jaquez are out there till late in games.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I'm threatening Derrick White's agent ASAP

He is for sure signing that extension contract :ufdup: