No Jimmy But the Smoke Still The Same - Official (1) Celtics vs. (8) Heat Round 1 Thread

Winner of the series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Scalebrine says Orlando is the tougher matchup

He played in the NBA so I'll take his word for it

Orlando has length and great defense

We match up with Cleveland better considering they are very guard heavy emphasis on offense and don’t have a ton of size, especially once you get past Allen and Mobley

We have white and jrue to guard Mitchell and garland

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not that it really matters, cuz Boston gonna win in 5 regardless..but whose the tougher matchup for the Celtics between the cavs/magic

I see they were 2-1 against both..but idk what was happening in any of the games

Orlando had like a 4 or 5 game winning streak against us dating back to last season at one point so inclined to pick them

They've got the combination of lengthy and athletic defenders to put on Tatum & Brown to make them have to work hard for their points

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I always wonder if the benchwarmers, especially the young ones, who never get any playing time be texting their moms postgame after they get in some garbage time minutes on some “mama I got to play tonight” type shyt

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I always wonder if the benchwarmers, especially the young ones, who never get any playing time be texting their moms postgame after they get in some garbage time minutes on some “mama I got to play tonight” type shyt

They're in the NBA. That itself is a win lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm not gonna dance on the Heat grave. I told them last year when Tatum got injured to enjoy their win and capitalize on it. They fell short.

The fans been tryna talk shyt ever since but it was just noise.... End thread.