No Limit Records Stories

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that album went hard, a$$hole east n west dorks hated on it cause it didn't sound like Doggystyle I guess, no one should evolve for em

Most underrated for general rap fans: TRU - Da Crime Family (minimal filler, lots of hard n heartfelt shyt, good remakes too) and Snoop - Da Game Is...

Most underrated for NL diehards: C-Murder - Trapped In Crime (again little filler, alotta killer, literally) and Gambino Family - Ghetto Organized (love the production, features like C n Mia gave their all)

you have to put that Life Insurance by Serv-On as a underrated cut as well, shyt was hard.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Did bird, slim or anyone in cash money know anyone in the Magnolia? I know those projects were being and that it was a big deal with Soulja Slim joined.

You know who Mike brown and big willie were P used to shout-out? @You know damn well

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you have to put that Life Insurance by Serv-On as a underrated cut as well, shyt was hard.
Actually that was the first one I thought of, but nobody dislikes the album, just rarely mentioned, and every other NL album except Steady Mobb'n was bigger in 97. First half of Life Insurance is amongst NL's finest work

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Did bird, slim or anyone in cash money know anyone in the Magnolia? I know those projects were being and that it was a big deal with Soulja Slim joined.

You know who Mike brown and big willie were P used to shout-out? @You know damn well
My family on my pops side grew up when it was the triangle(old heads remember) and that's all that was there. Mannie and em was doing super sundays on lake front it was nothing to see them out and about. My mom tried to keep me from them because it was crazy back then. My cuz raj smoove so I went to parties with him. Not to sound funny but alot of n.o. celebrities be in the hood. B.G. used t.lo shoot up with my cousin d until he overdosed in my auntie cynthia bathroom my cousin rashawn used to twist mystikal braids(he had extensions for a few) mr. Magic was like a big cousin because i used to fight so much(plus other shyt im not putting on the board) I was on bourbon st when dudes tried to snatch mr serv-on chain and it didn't go as they planned

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
My family on my pops side grew up when it was the triangle(old heads remember) and that's all that was there. Mannie and em was doing super sundays on lake front it was nothing to see them out and about. My mom tried to keep me from them because it was crazy back then. My cuz raj smoove so I went to parties with him. Not to sound funny but alot of n.o. celebrities be in the hood. B.G. used t.lo shoot up with my cousin d until he overdosed in my auntie cynthia bathroom my cousin rashawn used to twist mystikal braids(he had extensions for a few) mr. Magic was like a big cousin because i used to fight so much(plus other shyt im not putting on the board) I was on bourbon st when dudes tried to snatch mr serv-on chain and it didn't go as they planned
That's crazy
What impact did Raj smoove have on wayne's career?