No Limit Records Stories

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This isn’t directly No Limit related, & my bad if it’s been asked already, but did any of the OGs in New Orleans give Baby & Slim issues for naming their group the Hot Boys?

were they mad they were making money off the real Hot Boys who put in work in New Orleans, or did they see it as paying homage?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
This isn’t directly No Limit related, & my bad if it’s been asked already, but did any of the OGs in New Orleans give Baby & Slim issues for naming their group the Hot Boys?

were they mad they were making money off the real Hot Boys who put in work in New Orleans, or did they see it as paying homage?
nope they were down with CMR

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O

nope they were down with CMR
Wayne and B.G. were originally the BG'Z

No Hook

Surrounded By Hate Yet I Love Home
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Knew BBTP would have something to say about that cappin ass doc

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Knew BBTP would have something to say about that cappin ass doc

lol they had a chance to be on it and declined, mia, serv-on gave them their just due, Percy said he needed a sound. Only thing they were bitter on was when they left because of the contract dispute in 99.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
it seems like No Limit (Mac, C-Murder, Magic, Silkk) would say woooo, why cash money (wayne, b.g.) would say waaahhh, any difference? @NO-BadAzz

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the song with c-murder and magic produced by ke'noe >
woooo, wuzzam

Both of those Ke'Noe tracks were fire. He laced Da Crime Family too and had the best track on Bossalinie. Everything he was touching in '99 was fire. Only tracks I didn't like were "Ghetto Honeys" and "Stop Playin With Me" from OGCJM.