No one wants the PS4

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This shyt has to be on Midnight on like SPIKE TV and other Male themed channels.

"PLEASE RESCUE A XBOX ONE, IT NEEDS A LOVING TITANFALL OWNER"

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
bump ........how can u upload the shyt without my privacy being thrown in the bushes

cause i recorded the back room when we have about 18 ps4 shytting waiting to be brought and 2 on the floor, with no xbox ones in the back

@MeachTheMonster

@PS4

@Loose

@Hiphoplives4eva

ill send the link to you dudes asap, but i dont want some salty ps stan to see and try and get me in trouble or some shyt

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
bump ........how can u upload the shyt without my privacy being thrown in the bushes

cause i recorded the back room when we have about 18 ps4 shytting waiting to be brought and 2 on the floor, with no xbox ones in the back

@MeachTheMonster

@PS4

@Loose

@Hiphoplives4eva

ill send the link to you dudes asap, but i dont want some salty ps stan to see and try and get me in trouble or some shyt

:oword:

I dont fukk around with peoples lives like that

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

@MeachTheMonster

@PS4

@Loose

@Hiphoplives4eva

but ps4's in the back?

:camby:

show the entertainment case

also you asking to get fired showing shyt in the back

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
What is this going to prove?? That Xbox is outselling the PS4??
no that i was telling the truth about what i said while being called a liar by a bunch of furious fanboys

but ps4's in the back?

well ill see if i can edit the video where it will just be sales floor footage

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@MeachTheMonster

@PS4

@Loose

@Hiphoplives4eva

thats because there are no shipments for the xbox's because inventory has been at a standstill on the floor...tape the floor stop trying to be slick[DOUBLEPOST=1397495139][/DOUBLEPOST]
but ps4's in the back?

lol at this dude not taping the floor and acting like all xbox's are even gone in the back because they cant keep them in stock

as usual trying to alter the truth to be favorable to your likings[DOUBLEPOST=1397495289][/DOUBLEPOST]lol at this dude only sending a link to his cronies and coming up with an excuse saying he doesnt want to show us because we might get him fired:camby: LOL only xbots get mad and try and get walmart employees fired...dont try and flip the script and say playstans do that

Daps
Reppin
Canada
no that i was telling the truth about what i said while being called a liar by a bunch of furious fanboys

well ill see if i can edit the video where it will just be sales floor footage

Windows Movie Maker.

YouTube videos can be kept private, and password locked too.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland

@MeachTheMonster

@PS4

@Loose

@Hiphoplives4eva

Its not worth it bruh, don't risk your job over a video that won't really prove much.

Every Wal Mart in my area has plenty of new Xbox ones available and in stock

I believe what you are saying about that particular walmart, but that really doest prove much if it isn't showing game section actually inside the store

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
N*ggas out'chea messing with they livelihood to prove a point...:mjlol:

The stanning is supposed to be in good fun, how we get to this?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain't nobody going to call your walmart besides how the hell would they know it was your walmart...all you have to do is show the case it ain't hard.