No one wants the PS4

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I wonder what his excuse would be when security catches him on camera with his little ass iPhone taking pictures of boxes.

"Why were you taking pictures in the back?":stopitslime::beli::sitdown:

"I was proving something to some friends online.":whoa:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder what his excuse would be when security catches him on camera with his little ass iPhone taking pictures of boxes.

"Why were you taking pictures in the back?":stopitslime::beli::sitdown:

"I was proving something to some friends online.":whoa:

So you telling me cats on military installations can take pics but this nikka to scares to take a pic at walmart...

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is this going to prove?? That Xbox is outselling the PS4??

dude having a backroom video of ps4s that came in stock....he wont show us the floor...that just like a person splicing a tape to make it the way they want it to show people...dude said no xbox's were in the stockroom:russ:and called out his homeboys to the rescue for battle...what exactly does no xbox's in a stockroom suppose to mean, it just shows that all of them are on the floor and no inventory was needed to be order because they are sitting on them.[DOUBLEPOST=1397507440][/DOUBLEPOST]
So you telling me cats on military installations can take pics but this nikka to scares to take a pic at walmart...

this is from the same person that called me broke last week...then told me him and his 2 room mates would rob me for my system...guess he is a "gangsta and a gentleman":manny:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dude having a backroom video of ps4s that came in stock....he wont show us the floor...that just like a person splicing a tape to make it the way they want it to show people...dude said no xbox's were in the stockroom:russ:and called out his homeboys to the rescue for battle...what exactly does no xbox's in a stockroom suppose to mean, it just shows that all of them are on the floor and no inventory was needed to be order because they are sitting on them.[DOUBLEPOST=1397507440][/DOUBLEPOST]

this is from the same person that called me broke last week...then told me him and his 2 room mates would rob me for my system...guess he is a "gangsta and a gentleman":manny:

:deadmanny: Xbots are delusional right now.[DOUBLEPOST=1397507698][/DOUBLEPOST]
:deadmanny: Xbots are delusional right now.

So I put my xbox on craigslist yesterday and some damn terrorist tried to trade me a bow and Aarow.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
bump ........how can u upload the shyt without my privacy being thrown in the bushes

cause i recorded the back room when we have about 18 ps4 shytting waiting to be brought and 2 on the floor, with no xbox ones in the back

@MeachTheMonster

@PS4

@Loose

@Hiphoplives4eva

ill send the link to you dudes asap, but i dont want some salty ps stan to see and try and get me in trouble or some shyt

:heh:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not worth it bruh, don't risk your job over a video that won't really prove much.

Every Wal Mart in my area has plenty of new Xbox ones available and in stock

I believe what you are saying about that particular walmart, but that really doest prove much if it isn't showing game section actually inside the store

dude wasnt going to put it out anyway...he started popping smack about posting vids and then backed out.....

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

they have 2 in the case plus the 18 in the back, only 2 xbox's and we just got those in recently, cause before we had only titanfall bundles

:yeshrug:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

they have 2 in the case plus the 18 in the back, only 2 xbox's and we just got those in recently, cause before we had only titanfall bundles

:yeshrug:

:russ: That's what's up...let us know which one moves faster...now was that difficult you ain't going to jail Breh.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:russ: That's what's up...let us know which one moves faster...now was that difficult you ain't going to jail Breh.
na i had to edit the video cause like i said i had the backroom footage in the which shows 18 ps's back there, the xbox before the titanfall bundle and price drop had alot of consoles sitting in the back, and ps's was always outta stock, now its the total opposite since the titanfall bundle, but we sold all them so idk if the regular system will sell as well as the bundle did

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
how xbans feel about this thread...

2435849-hahaha+etf.gif